Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 60

He doesn't necessarily need to summon the King every time. There seems to be quite a selection of frogs available, from tiny to humongous.

Jiraiya never told him not to use Oodama Rasengan...I believe he was referencing the demon fox's cloak 'techinique' that he did not want Naruto to use.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi
    Jiraiya never told him not to use Oodama Rasengan...I believe he was referencing the demon fox's cloak 'techinique' that he did not want Naruto to use.
    I thought Yamato was the one who told Naruto not to use techniques that relied on the fox so much, i.e. demon chakra cloak.

Jiraiya was only warning against the four-tailed version because control no longer belongs to Naruto.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi
    No he was definitely referring to the odama rasengan.

And using the red chakra seems to bring out the kyuubi, thats why yamato was controling naruto's chakra during the wind training.

the red chakra is the Kyuubi chakra
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    No he was definitely referring to the odama rasengan.

And using the red chakra seems to bring out the kyuubi, thats why yamato was controling naruto's chakra during the wind training.
    Wasn't that the thing that Naruto did to Fake Itachi in Gaara's arc? If it wasn't, I don't think it's been mentioned in the anime yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Wasn't that the thing that Naruto did to Fake Itachi in Gaara's arc? If it wasn't, I don't think it's been mentioned in the anime yet.
    ...? you mean the rasengan? it's only been used once in the anime but it's definitely not a spoiler.

...? you mean the rasengan? it's only been used once in the anime but it's definitely not a spoiler.
    So it WAS the big rasengan? I was just saying if it wasn't, then this Odama Rasengan hasn't appeared yet.

But when did Jiraiya tell him now to use it? He specifically told Naruto that he needs to develop his own rasengan, and the first step is making it bigger.

lets not also forget.
    naruto himself doesnt wanna use too much chakra.. then he turns into ninetails.. then he hurts his friends.,. any1 remember that episode when his tail got sakura.
    so naruto is just tryin 2 stay away fomr the nine tails now.

yeah, cuz see if narutos rasengan was BIGGER, like hes been training to make it for 2.5 years, then obviously it wouldve taken out that chick. Cuz i mean, its bigger.... why wouldnt it be more useful than the regular rasengan? It couldnt be because any idiot can dodge it...

i like the new OP tho

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi
    yeah, cuz see if narutos rasengan was BIGGER, like hes been training to make it for 2.5 years, then obviously it wouldve taken out that chick. Cuz i mean, its bigger.... why wouldnt it be more useful than the regular rasengan? It couldnt be because any idiot can dodge it...

i like the new OP tho
    This made me laugh XD

"Omfg naruto is retarded sucks so much... but i like the new opening"

But when did Jiraiya tell him now to use it? He specifically told Naruto that he needs to develop his own rasengan, and the first step is making it bigger.
    The story goes like this:

- Jiraya thinks: We need a better rasengan... lets make it bigger!!

- Naruto goes 4 tails and owns jiraya

- Jiraya thinks: Shit this was a bad idea

- Naruto goes on mission

- Jiraya says to naruto: Don't use that bigass rasengan because u might turn into the kyuubi and ass rape all your nakama

- Naruto says ok and does it anyway although a normal rasengan would probably work since itachi was stuck to kakashi's clone

And that ends another chapter of naruto's uber retarded training

This made me laugh XD

"Omfg naruto is retarded sucks so much... but i like the new opening"

The story goes like this:

- Jiraya thinks: We need a better rasengan... lets make it bigger!!

- Naruto goes 4 tails and owns jiraya

- Jiraya thinks: Shit this was a bad idea

- Naruto goes on mission

- Jiraya says to naruto: Don't use that bigass rasengan because u might turn into the kyuubi and ass rape all your nakama

- Naruto says ok and does it anyway although a normal rasengan would probably work since itachi was stuck to kakashi's clone

And that ends another chapter of naruto's uber retarded training
    Hmm, okay then. I guess I missed that bit of detail. I assumed that since he used it, it would have been alright.

HAHAHA archangel your freaking funny man.

I've also wondered, when does Naruto learns 1 handed rasengan... I know it takes time, but I don't even think he's trying...
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    I've also wondered, when does Naruto learns 1 handed rasengan... I know it takes time, but I don't even think he's trying...
    Well the thing is that doing a shadow clone doesn't really spend that much chakra for him so he doesn't really need to learn how to do it with just one hand.

Honestly i just hope he learns a couple of wind techniques, the shadow clones + rasengan combo is starting to make my eyes bleed...

Well the thing is that doing a shadow clone doesn't really spend that much chakra for him so he doesn't really need to learn how to do it with just one hand.

Honestly i just hope he learns a couple of wind techniques, the shadow clones + rasengan combo is starting to make my eyes bleed...
    If I remember correctly, kage bunshin splits the remaining chakra and devides it equally. But Naruto has some huge ass amount chakra, but still...

He should learn to do 1 kage bunshin and let him do a Tajuu kage bunshin. Better split your chakra in 2 then in 1000.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Blog Entries
    That would only be useful if naruto needed some extra chakra to do some huge attack, but even rasengan spends a puny amount of chakra for him.

I've been wondering, what if Shadow clones only split up Naruto's chakra capacity, but the Kyuubi just keeps resupplying him with it. If that's the case, it could explain why he can use the clones so many times, since he can keep the Kyuubi's in a separate reserve.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I stopped thinking about that a while ago... because I know that they will never give us a good explanation.
    its really beyond pointless to discuss this I think
    but feel free to do it anways xD

Hmm, okay then. I guess I missed that bit of detail. I assumed that since he used it, it would have been alright.
    The reason you missed it is because Arch made half of that stuff he said up.

The ONLY thing that Jirayia said was "Don't use "that technique"" without ever explaining what he was talking about.

Its pretty obvious after watching the rest of that arc that he meant the Demon Fox Cloak. Especially since he gives Kakashi a counter for it and is all "if a second tail grows, use this"

Since the Oodoma Rasengan doesn't do anything but make Naruto a little tired theres nothing that even suggests it uses Kyuubi chakra. Its not red, its not even purple. Its exactly what it sounds like. Just a bigger Rasengan.