Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    hmm, for some reason when I accessed it at Uni, it said "video is no longer available" or something along those lines.

Works at home, and they sure analysed it thoroughly. So thoroughly it's bordering crazy. Now to apply all that in battle.....

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The infinites are so easy they'd better take it out of the final game.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    The infinites are so easy they'd better take it out of the final game.
    I reckon. Reason why I didn't like Burst Limit as much as I wanted to is because it has some really cheap moves in it, which ruins the game when that's all you ever do.

I've been trying the infinities, and for some reason, I can only do two in a row. After I dash into them, the second combo always results in us in the air, which leads to a downward bash.

I agree that they should really take the infinity out of the finished game, but being able to string together two in a row like I'm doing is quite acceptable, even wanted.

I did a 117 hit combo (which depleted Kakashi's entire health bar) using Naruto, and the timing was pretty easy. You just have to time the dash after the kage bunshin flips over the original, and start attacking immediately when he lands.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I'll give that a try then. Thanks Psyke.

I downloaded the demo today.
    Wow... better than I expected.

I even managed to fight on the wall for a few seconds before ending the fight.

Blog Entries
    I want a ps3 so bad right now...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zLLDJl...eature=related

lol the response from xbox 360 is pathethic

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yE-VAcq6scg
    Last edited by Archangel; Wed, 07-30-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm will be hitting the PlayStation 3 with downloadable content available from day one. What kind of downloadable content? Unfortunately he couldn't say, but either way, it's good to see an anime fighting game - traditionally fire and forget deals - with post-release support already in the works.
    noice!...
    -----------------

aw crap....

Check out this clip here, with lots of new info about the modes and the characters.

I wanted to post an updated on the game yesterday concerning the leipzig build, cause a friend of me is there, but i got lazy so thx for the vid, anyway small update, now there are 23 confirmed chars and 14 unconfirmed, which ofcourse 12 of which will be missing.
    The confirmed ones are:
    naruto
    sasuke
    sakura
    kakashi
    gai
    lee
    neji
    gaara
    shino
    tenten
    chouji
    shikamaru
    jiraiya
    orochimaru
    hinata
    kiba
    ino
    kisame
    temari
    Tsunade
    Itachi
    Kabuto
    Kimimaro

That means only 2(!) more left, he also told me konohamaru was in the game, but he didn't know if he was actually playable, but then who could the final 2 characters be? i'm guessing Zabuza and Kankurou.
    Though it doesn't really matter i guess, we are bound to get the rest via DLC.
    -----------------

Haku & Zabuza? That would be awesome.

It would be cool if Neji's 64-strike will disable the enemy's chakra use for some time.
    I'm interested in seeing Lee's opened gates. It's always been cool in the anime, but on games, the fact that he loses health from doing it often makes it an undesirable technique, and it's usually not much more powerful (if at all) than that of the others' special techniques.

If they raised the health threshold that he can activate, that would be a different matter.

Rofl dude what? not powerfull, gates made lee a freaking monster in the ps2 games, that was faster then the 4th and he could activate it at will, at the expense of some health(not much at all), you must be talking about the crappy gamecube games ;P.
    Anyway in this game the "awakening mode" is only available when you are down to your last bar of health, which is the same for every char. So lee will prolly only be able to use gates then.
    -----------------

...crappy wii game.....
    That might have been it.

last bar of health.....same for everyone...
    Not quite, It's not the same, but both characters in the demo happen to have it when they reach somewhere in the orange bar.

uhm no, the last bar of health is the orange bar, its not about somewhere or not, every char can activate it when they get to that bar.
    ps2 gates lee:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m3xLmgt2Fo4&fmt=18
    -----------------

Okay, I just tested it. Awakening is indeed available as soon as you reached the orange bar.

That's right, after all this time, I'm still mucking around with the demo, though I don't find time to play anything anymore. Have any of you found a way or a trick to do substitution techniques easily?

I'm not sure if I'm blocking it too early or late. Maybe the problem is that I'm "flicking" the R2 button wheras you're supposed to press it when they're about to attack and hold it as it connects.

Any thoughts?

And as always, the countdown is on...it'll take a lot of determination for me to put off the purchase till the Christmas Sales arrive...

Free Download Content?

http://n4g.com/ps3/News-201939.aspx

I hope playable Sound Four