Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 169

It seems Roy Mustang and Alex Louis Armstrong became tired of being alchemists and switched over to shinigami.

i think that this filler arc is like along OVA and it will last for the whole summer and u can tell that from the intro so that in the winter we'll see the showdown between aizen and SS preparations as cpatain #1 (yamamto) said last summer.

Blog Entries
    Personally i don't really mind these fillers much, we all know they are necessary. What sort of pises me off is when we actually have to wait an extra week to watch a filler episode, i mean if they're gonna make us watch them at least have enough decency to release the episodes without interruptions.

Last break of episodes was Golden Week... a Japanese National Holiday. They never air series those days... those that are aired are either not on prime time or were transmited the day after golden week ended (for instance... I believe last sunday did not enter this years Golden Week... so Code Geass was not affected. Although I may be wrong).

Either way... Naruto and Bleach have never aired during 'Golden Week' week.