Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 168

If people are right and they have ~6 episodes of manga material before they catch up then 5 episodes really is not enough. Also, they only have the next 5 episode titles, if they had a 6th that sounded like it was going back to the regular story line it would make more sense.

Blog Entries
    I've checked, they have about 34 chapters in advance right now. It's not much if you compare it to naruto ( they have like 100 chapters plus the filler right now...) but it isn't so bad. A good 3 month filler arc should be just about enough to give the creator the time he needs and besides this arc doesn't look too shabby

Well, this arc with the new captain seems pretty shabby, but the other obvious storyline that seems to be in the opening seems much better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Well, this arc with the new captain seems pretty shabby, but the other obvious storyline that seems to be in the opening seems much better.
    Won't those two be related? I doubt we'll see more episodes of him getting drunk and fighting hollows so i'm guessing he'll co-star with ichigo in some kind of quest to save the chibi "princess" from some unknown evil.

As long as that one filler ghost king buhahahahaha dude doesn't ever ever show his face again... I'll be ok with the fillers.

Him, I'm fine with but it would be hundreds of more pain in the ..ash if The Dolls were to show up.
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04
    As long as that one filler ghost king buhahahahaha dude doesn't ever ever show his face again... I'll be ok with the fillers.
    I actually like those episodes. Mainly for gathering up all the "kids" and telling little stories about them. Especially since we know now that Ururu is freakishly powerful. Karakura Pink 4tw!

Oh yeah... Urahah's gang... I totally forgot about them! I actually do now wonder how they fit in the story, why they are so powerful.

And on top of it all, why the hell them?
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3