Thread: Parts/product review area

Parts/product review area

I think it'd be cool to have somewhere to post reviews of PC/audio/video/electronic equipment. I guess I could always go to epinions.com, but I trust some of the posters' opinions here more. Of course a lot of the people here are kids with no disposable income so they can't afford stuff, but maybe they used their parents' stuff and can say whether or not it's any good.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

General Discussion and Support areas are as good as any. Creating a forum solely for this makes zero sense on this board.

Sounds good, I didn't mean to suggest it's necessary to dedicate an entire section, but I just wanted to be sure it went in the right section before I posted. Thanks.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Blog Entries
    A forum for it seems a little too much but according the way users react and write on it a sticky would be a great idea.