Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 167

Am I the only one who thinks Grimm's reaction to Ichigo's overpowered finishing blow was lame? Come on, a moment before he was like "Damn you Kurosaki I'll crush you, you're finished!" and right when Ichigo starts talking nonsense (YEAH I'M TAKING EVERYONE BACK YOU DUMBASS) he's all WTF and doesn't try to dodge or block the attack.

Blog Entries
    I don't think that the problem was he didn't want to dodge as much as he couldn't dodge it. I mean for one thing he was already pretty beaten up , he had just used his ultimate technique that surely used up allot of his power and there was that small hesitation after seeing his ace card being destroyed like it was nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross
    it didnt go through, it took ichigo like, half a second to get the sword out of grimm's body, and a 'fat' hand hurts a hell of alot than just a thin blade...
    It went all the way through. They SHOWED the sword sticking out of his back.

I wonder if the hollows have any body armor around their hole. First of all, it'd be hard to get a sword in there, but if you could and just slice up or down, would it do a lot of damage? Would it be a weak spot? But I guess why speculate if you can't prove one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    I don't think that the problem was he didn't want to dodge as much as he couldn't dodge it. I mean for one thing he was already pretty beaten up , he had just used his ultimate technique that surely used up allot of his power and there was that small hesitation after seeing his ace card being destroyed like it was nothing.
    It's still a bullshit factor that when Ichigo just feels like he's having a resolve he just slice 'em up...
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiodos
    It's still a bullshit factor that when Ichigo just feels like he's having a resolve he just slice 'em up...
    Welcome to bleach

I really wouldn't mind it so much if at least he talked to zangetsu before the power boost, that ossan is badass.
    Last edited by Archangel; Sat, 04-19-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiodos
    Well, he looked near overpowering on Grimm when he went Hollow, but when Inoue made her little scared face and you saw Ichigo's reaction, notice how he suddenly started losing. Spirit and support do count for a lot, in Anime and real life.

Take, for example, in Samurai X, in Kenshin's fight against Tomoe's not yet deceased fiance. He scored a hit on Kenshin due to that spirit, while we've seen Kenshin go against a fair sized platoon of experienced warriors and come out with no injury.

Blog Entries
    Well the dude traveled to another dimension and got his ass handed to him on multiple occasions just to have the gil he was saving look at him as he was some kind of freak. Not exactly a moral booster is it...

That had an obvious effect on his performance while battling