Thread: Series of the Season Idea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ok im too tired to read yours and yuki's long posts, so forgive me if this has been brought up already.

First, i like the idea of a forum for the popular series of the season as it does give more 'wiggle room' in terms of discussion. However i also acknowledge bud's concern about discusisons being lost once the seires ends, and a need for a solution. So heres my idea:

Create 2 forums. One for the "series of the season", and one "archive" forum. What i have in mind is something like this:
    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8670/solutionbc4.jpg

For the longest time i've wondered why we have a Trash Bin and a Category Graveyard (ofcourse only the staff see these), because both serve the same purpose really. So instead, turn the graveyard into an archive subforum, and move it to general anime.

That way, each season we can simply change the forum name to reflect the current series being followed, and all of the old threads/ep discussions/polls and whatever else can just be moved to the archive forum under that series's name.

I doubt having multiple series subforums will take up that much space (though i could be wrong), and it would provide one single place for all old stuff to be collected.

Edit: wow, in that short time, like 5 more posts appeared

Edit 2: Category graveyard already seems to do this, except only the blood+ forum has any threads and discussion in it.
    Last edited by Assassin; Wed, 04-09-2008 at 11:31 PM.