I think it's safe to assume the Gundam Thread won't bee seeing much use forthe next 23-25 weeks. This combined with the fact that the Code Geass R2 thread has more posts with only one episode released then the threads for several completed series in General Animation has led me to an idea.

Instead of dedicating an entire section to a series that has no show currently airing why not retask it to be the place for the forum voted 'Series of the Season' to have individual episode threads.

With Gundam 00 there were threads for each individual episode and as the season went on each started averaging over 25 posts per episode, more than some series in General Anime manage to get. In addition the presence of lower quality speedsubbers meant that many people were limiting themselves to a point sometimes severla episodes behind the newest release. For an average show I don't think it's a big deal, but Gotwoot has a way of occasionally becoming obsessed with certain series, and usually it's only one series per season.

From the size of the season one thread as well as the size of the season 2 thread after only one episode I would wager that Code Geass R2 would be voted 'Series of the Season' were it to be put to a poll. I think it would be a great boon to the fans if we could discuss individual episodes of the show in separate threads as well as make use of an otherwise empty section of the forums.