Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rozen Maiden

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    Do what I do... forget about speed, as long as you know that ít has seeds and it'll get downloaded completely. Find something else to watch in the meantime, and it won't bother much...

I don't know what kind of settings you have in your torrent program, but if you tell it not to download and just verify the files to see what it recognizes, it shouldn't be that much of a risk if a risk at all.

well its not like it will take long anyways (its finished tomorrow), but i wanted to know it for the future...

i can't find an option which says "do not download, check files" or something like that, but the files are 100% the same

same name, even with the [1241sewv3] (random letterss) behind one of the episodes and exactly same size...

and i wanted to upload for boxtorrent after i finished downloading it ^^

i use uTorrent 1.6.1

Just because the filenames are the same doesn't mean that the files are the same. For example, one torrent could've a file corrupted... but highly unlikely.

What you would want to do, is start the torrent and quickly stop it... then you can force it to check the files.... that way you can check without downloading anything.

But when you start a torrent in uTorrent, there should be a check box that says something like "Start torrent"... uncheck that box and the torrent wont start.

ya i did that...before

but it just adds another torrent into the list which is: "stopped" and @ 0.00%
    the other one keeps going on like before...as if it was downloading something totally different.

Stop both torrents. Then right-click the new torrent that you want to use, and click on Force Check. It's not wise nor recommended to have two torrents running at the same time downloading to the same file.

its fine now, call me stupid/cunt whatever i just realized that i gave it the wrong folder... i wanted it to save the series into the season 2 folder, thats why it didn't continue from 74% but 0%