Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gundam 00 Episode 25

So, what you mean is that it's another guy leading over him?
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

No, I mean he would be ruling from the shadows through a select number of puppets, who might be more pleasing to the greater audience than the robotic dude himself.

This is of course only my impression of him.

I still have it in my guts that the new group wants more than to dominate the universe. Inferior being harvesting! I'm going to stick to that theory until I am utterly proved wrong.

And actually, I am quite curios who was piloting the Original Gundam.
    crapping up...
    hold them closely

I'm predicting a plot like " The bad guy dies. "

Could someone please tell me wut was the point of upgrading a flag with fake GN drives if its functionalty became that bad that it couldn't even beat exia after the use of trans-am? Not to mention exia was in a fight before the trans-am too. Damn Graham lost a lot of cool points there. He doesn't show for a while and then at the end of eps he gets beat down by weak exia.

Ego.

Nothing more, nothing less. Graham was so settled into the idea that the Flag, and subsequently the Overflag, and then the GN Flag was superior, that he would not settle until he had beaten a Gundam with it and then proven that it was great.

But you are right, in the end, the piece of shit GN Flag was worse than the Overflag. Graham couldn't beat Setsuna in Exia's depleted state. They "tied" and though it looks like neither pilot actually died, the entire purpose was for Graham to stroke his own ego.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

after going through the first season, for some reason I get the same urge to watch it as I did with gundam wing. Great first season.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    it's a decent first season, but the whole thing languishes at certain moments, only to rush at the end clumsily. it's all very good ideas, but the execution still isn't consistent...

I think they'd have been better off making all they packed into these 25 episodes into a full 50 episode series. then you can have your Zeta Gundam drawing off of it later... lots of things I thought they could have spent an entire episode on (Al / Hal combining, Licht, Lasse) they just sorta throw at you all in one second... I don't like the fact that any of the four supposed main characters are more or less dead, going into Part 2. Well, I guess Lockon was fine with me, but it all still feels too rushed.

Honestly, my overall mood on this series as a whole at this half-way point is undecided, underwhelmed confusion as to whether this is actually good or not. It's certainly got its moments, but...

Graham rushing in there was lame as hell. Love. Lol. I thought the most touching moment was when Soma came to help Sergei... I really wish they showed people dying for sure in this show more... All this speculation is annoying. There's certainly lots of potential, and hopefully Livonze and his cutie computies will get some good evil stuff rolling along with Wan Mei Ling. All the characters I really care about are back anyway, (well, except for Hal...), so maybe it can still be good.

I think they're trying to do too much though... especially with these poorly coordinated part 1 and part 2s... And I don't blame Code Geass, I blame Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

that was a mask? i though it was just burnt flesh...

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    I think they're trying to do too much though... especially with these poorly coordinated part 1 and part 2s... And I don't blame Code Geass, I blame Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny
    I feel also this huge weight about that to. For me, they've been focusing more on realistic themes, like the Jupiter exploits, the meaning of certains name but what they have done is an empty serie. Lot's of things happen but they really did miss one thing..
    Something like...this serie doesn't really mean anything.

For example, Lockon's death. The script of the episode were very good but actually, it was just another character that did die but it was showed more "meaningfull".

I don't mind eye candy watching as long as it...uuh.. feels?
    crapping up...
    hold them closely

seeing as how this episode was the last.

was there any mention anywere if they were gonna do a second part to this series, i really enjoyed it.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sangai
    seeing as how this episode was the last.

was there any mention anywere if they were gonna do a second part to this series, i really enjoyed it.
    The second half of this series will air around September/October this year.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~