View Poll Results: Which manga do you want to read?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Teacher Onizuka

2 11.11%
  • Rave

0 0%
  • Tenjou Tenge

7 38.89%
  • Trigun

1 5.56%
  • Vulgar Ghost Daydream

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GW Reading the Same Manga: New Edition - "Dark Dragon's Anime-Manga" (Round 3)

Well from this list GTO is hands down awesome!!! anyway something I wanna read

Well, I'm most way through Tenjou Tenge anyway, so don't mind, but my other choice would be Vulgar Ghost Daydream.

Alright people, we have a tie on our hands right now... an unprecedented comeback.

But I have to say I like the participation this thread is getting, hopefully it'll carry over to the series discussion.

Myself am rooting for Tenjou Tenge... have wanted to read it, but haven't had the motivation to do it.
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 04-03-2008 at 11:30 AM.

Seems like people are opting to read the manga's with fanservice and not much substance. I read the TT manga until it started going on like some 20-30 chapter history lesson that made absolutely no sense and just had random boobs in every chapter.

It seems that way, but I think people preffer action... the fanservice is simply an added bonus, but indeed many here seem to enjoy these types of manga.

Anyways, we have a tie on our hands... we need more people to vote, so if you haven't yet please do so. There are only 3 more days left to vote.

I love everything about TT, but I mainly wanted to read the manga to see what happens after the flashback
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

So at Munsu's behest, I decided to vote for VGD, it seems like it could be interesting and its the only thing on the list that I haven't already read (atleast some of) and especially because I detest all things Tenjou Tenge.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

by elmination, I'm going with VGD, the only manga I'd come close to without a stick in the list.

GTO: Started reading, got turned off by the shitty scans, and didn't really get the story.
    Rave: seems too long (35 volumes? make me a torrent when it's complete).
    Trigun: too complicated for my head, I've got the first 8 trigun max volumes in my room, but I still don't know what's going around. I much rather watch the anime again, (honestly, it's one of my favorites)
    TJTG: let's not get into the subject, I've grown to hate even the anime, let alone the manga...

so VGD is all that's left

VGD holds the lead right now, in a few hours the polls will close... will start a thread tomorrow on the series as soon as I can; assuming it wins.