Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter -108

Bleach Chapter -108

RAW
    Sendspace
    Rapidshare
    Torrent

Normally this 'minus' chapters are skipable... but this one is way better than the current real story...

Must see translation...

EDIT:
    A script found on ArlongPark Forums

script by spacecat from BA (found on:http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=15538&page=178)

BLEACH -108
    TURN BACK THE PENDULUM

110 years ago

Aizen: Good morning.
    Squad member: Good morning.
    Squad member: Good morning vice captain.
    Aizen: Good morning.
    Aizen: Are you ready captain?
    Hirako: Oh..yeah sure you can come in.
    Aizen: Excuse me.
    Hirako: Aren’t those clothes a bit normal? This is a festival, I told you to wear something dazzling Sousuke.
    Aizen: You also captain.
    Hirako: It’s ok I’m a captain.
    Aizen: It wouldn’t be right if only I wore interesting clothes captain, and besides it is more of a ceremony than a festival.
    Hirako: It’s a celebration, so it’s like a festival isn’t it?
    Aizen: That’s not really how it is however what was that music playing a while ago?
    Hirako: Jazz, it’s some new music from the living world, isn’t it cool?
    Aizen: I don’t really get it.
    Hirako: So why do you ask?

1st division

Hirako: Helloooooo it’s me! Captain of the 5th division. Can someone get the door? Heh I never come to first division cos every time I do the people get so nervous.
    Aizen: These are the faces of nervous people? The ceremony is not that tiresome so please don’t fret.
    Hiyori: You lot are so noisy, you know you can’t see the faces from that side Sousuke.
    Aizen: It’s open now, please go inside.

Hiyori: Heya! Baldy Shinji! Doesn’t your face look easy to step on today!
    Hirako: Hey you.. Hiyori.
    Hiyori: I am not apologizing!
    Hirako: I haven’t even said anything yet!

Love thumps Hiyori

Love: Apologize you brat!
    Hiyori: why you…
    Love: I can’t believe you..
    Hiyori: What the hell Love! You think such a face is normal!
    Love: Well if your captain isn’t around someone has to take care of the problems you make or there will be chaos.
    Hiyori: Don’t talk to me like I’m a kid! I have no intention of apologizing! I can’t stand the sight of his face, it makes me sick!
    Love: Yeah yeah..
    Aizen: Captain please, maybe you should not make that face in front of everyone?
    Hirako: Everyone is here already?
    Love: Just about.
    Hirako: The 11th division didn’t come?
    Love: He is probably just playing hooky as usual and doesn’t seem to care what is said here ever anyway.
    Hirako: I dunno Kenpachi real well since he never seems to be at these meetings. I wonder why we have to have a fellow captain who acts like such a pig.
    Love: Well there is not much you can do, the seat of 11th captain is being held by Kenpachi whether we like it or not. If you want to blame anyone blame his predecessor.

Doesn’t say who, probably Kyouraku: I don’t really admire you lot talking smack about people.

Kyouraku, Ukitake and glasses (either Nanao or Risa) enter.

Love: Ah, hello, early today Shunsui san?
    Kyouraku: What was that? Normally I am the first one here.
    Glasses Nanao/Risa?: You can thank me for kicking that ass into gear today!
    Kyouraku: Save that potty mouth for when we aren’t in front of other captains.
    Ukitake: I don’t see Hikifune, she isn’t coming today?
    Kyouraku: It seems she went over there already to check it out.
    Ukitake: In such a hurry, it’s not as if it’s an urgent matter, it would be better to do it slowly.
    Kyouraku: Indeed.
    Hirako: but it's kinda like that you know...... this rushed changing of captains is bad. Rose has only just recently entered the 3rd division as captain and now the 12th is also changing... I wonder if the Gotei 13 will be okay.
    Kyouraku: There are often times when everything is changing, we just happen to be in one of those times now.
    Kyouraku: There’s no one really left from 100 years ago except me Ukitake and Yama jii right?
    Ukitake: That’s not true captain Unohana is still here.
    Kyouraku: Oh yeah that's true, I forgot about the great senpai, I'll be scolded... scary scary…but really, the 3rd has retired, the 12th has been promoted and there is no way the captain of 10th is dead. Its peaceful enough isn’t it?
    Aizen: Promotion!?
    Hirako: Oi Sousuke!
    Aizen: I’m sorry captain, please excuse me for intruding on the conversation.
    Kyouraku: Nah, its okay, what did you want to say Sousuke kun?
    Aizen: The fact is that we are never informed of such things…so 12th division captain Hikifune has not retired but has been promoted you say?
    Kyouraku: That’s how it is.
    Aizen: Has the captain joined the central 46? Although I’m not sure I would think that it’s most likely promoted captains join the central 46.
    Kyouraku: It’s not central 46, she has joined the Royal Guard, Squad Zero.
    Aizen: !! Royal… Guard…

Captain we don’t know the name of: Oh finally you are here new guy, Jii san has been waiting for you.
    Urahara: Ehhh? Hmmm could it be I am the last to arrive?

Hirako: Oh…some smart guy has arrived?
    Aizen looks up: That’s right…

The next chapter has a colour spread

THE END
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Fri, 03-28-2008 at 10:32 AM.

Bleach -108 by Binktopia (trans: mankai)
    Bleach -108 by Franky House (trans: carlos net)
    Bleach -108 by Basement Scans (trans cnet)

Have we been introduced to Hikifune in the past or is this a new character?
    Last edited by Augury; Sat, 03-29-2008 at 12:04 AM.

Tenbatsu
    eh arn't most of those captains and liutenants that were shown in this chapter vizards(spelling?) now?

WAAAHHH........... confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenbatsu
    eh arn't most of those captains and liutenants that were shown in this chapter vizards(spelling?) now?
    Correct.

Captain Hirako
    Captain Love
    Captain Rose
    Vice Captain Hiyori
    Vice Captain Lisa

What's confusing? 100 years ago at least 5 of the Vaizards we know were part of the Gotei 13, 3 as captains. Kenpachi had just taken over squad 11, Urahara had just been made a captain and Aizen was only a lieutenant but was already a bit nefarious.

We also learned that the Royal Court Guards are chosen from the Captains and that they're relatively unknown in SS. Plus it was confirmed that Unohana is actually scary as hell and she, Ukitake, and Kyouraku are old as dirt compared to all the other captains of the present day.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Fri, 03-28-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    What's confusing? 100 years ago at least 5 of the Vaizards we know were part of the Gotei 13, 3 as captains. Kenpachi had just taken over squad 11, Urahara had just been made a captain and Aizen was only a lieutenant but was already a bit nefarious.

We also learned that the Royal Court Guards are chosen from the Captains and that they're relatively unknown in SS. Plus it was confirmed that Unohana is actually scary as hell and she, Ukitake, and Kyouraku are old as dirt compared to all the other captains of the present day.
    Well the Royal Court Guard must be pretty badass to be chosen from the Captains. Finding out that Unohana is fairly scary makes me even more interested in what she can actually do on the offense.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Also, this seems to lay the grounds for the next arc which will take place in the Royal Court.

Well well well looks like a total of six shinigami(counting Kaien) have subsequently become arrancar now we just need to be told how they became arrancar and why they are arrancar instead of being vaizards. Maybe Aizen has been researching this for a lot longer time than we thought and now thanks to Hogyoku its near completion which could explain the captain powerup, if he knows how shinigami turn into vaizards and how they turn into arrancar put them together add a little Hogyoku and what do you get? JAZZ, baby Jazz.
    Last edited by Abdula; Fri, 03-28-2008 at 10:50 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Well well well looks like a total of six shinigami(counting Kaien) have subsequently become arrancar now we just need to be told how they became arrancar and why they are arrancar instead of being vaizards. Maybe Aizen has been researching this for a lot longer time than we thought and now thanks to Hogyoku its near completion which could explain the captain powerup, if he knows how shinigami turn into vaizards and how they turn into arrancar put them together add a little Hogyoku and what do you get? JAZZ, baby Jazz.
    Huh? Abdula... from where did you gather they became arrancar? None of them became Arrancar... not even Kaien (he was eaten by a Hollow who became one). They are Vizard...

And I do not think Aizen had anything planned yet... he seemed geniunly surprised of Division Zero's existance (although he is a good actor..)

But the Hogyoku could not have been part of any plan of his at that time. Urahara just joined the Gotei 13, and he creating it was the reason he was expelled from the Gotei 13.

How can they be vaizards they are arrancar they even call themselves arrancar and the fundamental difference is that the vaizard appear to be normal shinigami until they put their masks on where as the arrancar have a hole in the center of their chests signifying that they are hollows and remnants of a mask somewhere on their body and they transform by releasing their zanpakuto and turning into their original usually massive hollow forms atleast that is my understanding of it. I suppose they could be vaizards were taken over by their hollow forms and subsequently became arrancar which is what I think Aizen wants to happen to Ichigo but that doesn't change the fact that they are arrancar, I actually think that may be a likely explanation.

As for Aizens intentions I really don't think he had all of this planned out from then but I do think he may have been researching or atleast was interested in the subject back then even if it was just innocent curiosity yes and you said the Hogyoku wasn't created yet but that doesn't mean he wasn't interested in hollow abilities before I highly doubt this just all came to him when he learned of the existence of the Hogyoku. He was probably interested in the subject and doing various experiments as we were shown in previous flashbacks like with the Kaien situation and he probably saw the advent of the Hogyoku as a means to achieving his goal because as he himself then before then his experiments were mostly just failures. Anyway the simple fact that we are being showed this means signifies that this was the beginning of what was to come.
    Sapphire is awesome!

While I do understand the point that a vizard could evolve into an arrancar... I must point out we have not seen this yet.
    Hirako and the others don't have a hollow hole. (Not all arrancar have the hole in ther chests... look at Nnoitora)

I agree Aizen must have been planning something already, but I think the hollow power search came just after the hogyoku, and when he learnt he could no longer progress as a shinigami. By the time of Kaien's death, Urahara was already expelled, thus his experiments regarding what he could do with the hogyoku take place after its creation.

I don't think Aizen's goals were ever that small to begin with or he wouldn't be trying to get the key to whatever dimension they said the king is in to try and overthrow him. I suppose we are going to find out the whole story now anyway. As for Nnoitora I know I said chest put that was a mistake the hole simply has to be somewhere on their body example Ulq's is in his neck and Nnoitora's is where his left eye was supposed to be.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Best Chapter we've seen in a long time. Honestly I wish kubo had just left behind the whole the nornirta fight and just published this long awaited back story instead. Honestly I think this is the most interesting bleach has been in a long while. Curious to hear the origins of the vaizards and how the tie into Aizen and Mexican Hollow army.

Just occured to me that Uruhara could be a Vizard himself. Afterall, he is the guy who invented the Hyogoku, and before it was sealed I'm sure he would have used it on someone. Why not himself? That's why he probably got expelled from SS, since he had taken on Hollow powers. And that might explain Aizen's desire to match Kisuke and use the Hyogoku on himself as well.

Well this chapter was good for a good reason, for me, it was good because it clears out all the Aizen's fanboy tribe rage.
    Now it is clear that Aizen isn't the strongest ever. The 4 Oldest captains are still ready to fight and can sure kick ass, Genryussai taught two actual captains.

Now if in the winter battle, Aizen is not killed or at least easily ownd, that will, for me, fuck things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    Well this chapter was good for a good reason, for me, it was good because it clears out all the Aizen's fanboy tribe rage.
    Now it is clear that Aizen isn't the strongest ever. The 4 Oldest captains are still ready to fight and can sure kick ass, Genryussai taught two actual captains.

Now if in the winter battle, Aizen is not killed or at least easily ownd, that will, for me, fuck things up.
    How did that prove Aizen isn't the strongest ever? Because he wasn't always a captain?

If Unohana was the sempai of Kyouraku and Ukitake she could have been even more buddy buddy with Genryusai than even those two. Maybe she was his pupil before he actually founded the official Shinigami school or something.

But what interested me more is that we know now that the Vaizards would definitely be recognized if they were to show up in the forthcoming battle between Aizen and co and the captains. I figure they'll swoop in and help out at some point and the captains will reveal even more interesting stuff with their reactions to seeing them again.

Sorry RZ just realized my mistake. I think it would be nice if Urahara was a vaizard . I don't know if the vaizards will come to the aid of the captains since they don't seem too fond of SS but they do have a common enemy so. I wonder if Isshin is going to show up either in this battle or in the next - chapter. Wouldn't they all still be in the town though? Nice to see how everything is related and how everything is coming together. So its seems Yoruichi, Urahara and the Vaizards are all related although thats obvious but then why didn't Kisuke send Ichigo to the vaizards earlier since he not only already knew of their existence but knows them personally and is probably responsible for them being vaizards in the first place or does that answer my question and did he know that Ichigo would become one and did he do that intentionally.

So it seems the advent of the Hōgyoku could really be responsible for all of this happening including Aizen's desire to surpass being a shinigami.
    Sapphire is awesome!

This chapter was the best in quite some time. I'm really looking forward to seeing the backstory of Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma

Just because at one point Aizen wasn't the strongest, doesn't mean he's not now the strongest. (we haven't seen a lot of the Gotei 13 in action yet, not to mention the Vizards) That being said, if he's going up against the Gotei 13 as well as the Vizards and Urahara, I can see some faults in his plans even if he is the strongest.