Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 51-52

Screw the anime. I used to be a hard core anime fan, but this is sick. I am so glad that I turned to reading the manga, the story in there is better (though some may dispute that with what just happened right now).

And I agree about the specials. In the old series, a special meant one thing: quality. Now it is roughly translatable in to commerical turd.

Man this anime is crap. I can't even comment on the content itself because it just sucked so much.

why did sakura run at sasuke with the intent to super-punch him anyway?
    what would she have achieved if that hit him?

"wow sakura thanks for popping my head like a balloon! i'll come back to the village now and have sex with you 24/7 while you say sasuke-kuuun! over and over."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redcat
    why did sakura run at sasuke with the intent to super-punch him anyway?
    what would she have achieved if that hit him?

"wow sakura thanks for popping my head like a balloon! i'll come back to the village now and have sex with you 24/7 while you say sasuke-kuuun! over and over."
    Well if they ever want him back polite conversation wont do the trick so kicking his ass and carrying it back to koboha for deprograming seems like the smart choice. What u should b laughting at is an idiot girl using taijitsu against a guy with sharingan and a badass sword.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    sakuras taijutsu isn't bad... you can't block it as good as normal hand to hand combat

because it doesn't matter where you get hit, once the fist touchs any part of your body its over.

i think even sasuke would have problem against kabuto when it comes to taijutsu, because they don't have to make contact for their techniques.

@ redcat

well the whole " i ll bring sasuke back" story is senseless anyway... they act like oro forced him to come.

Are you serious have you seen Sasuke's speed there is no way Sakura would be able to even lay a finger on Sasuke did you not see her attempts at actual combat before. I doubt Kabuto would stand much of a chance against Sasuke either the only actual combat we have seen from Kabuto was his fight against Tsunade and that isn't going to cut it.

You know what I find funny its like the fillers really did kill the anime. They have been making the fillers for so long that i seems that even thought they are actually using canon material now its still feels like you're watching fillers.
    Last edited by Abdula; Sat, 03-22-2008 at 09:20 PM.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    sakuras taijutsu isn't bad... you can't block it as good as normal hand to hand combat

because it doesn't matter where you get hit, once the fist touchs any part of your body its over.
    The thing is that it wont touch anything but thin air... sasuke's sharingan will see to that.

Exactly like Lee said when he first met Sasuke it doesn't matter if his your eyes can see everything if you don't have the speed to counter or keep up with your opponents movements. Now that he has that speed and his sharingan is even better than it was then simple taijutsu like that isn't going to be much of a threat. Did you forget how he could predict all of Naruto's moves when he was fighting him, now combine that with Sasuke's speed and there is no way Sakura would be able to touch him much less land a punch.
    Sapphire is awesome!

ya sasuke is so ultra fast that a slow-build-up wodden prison was able to catch him.....

Blog Entries
    Slow build? We much have been watching different shows. Also even if he dint escape in time he wasnt even there for a second dude. Thing is that unless yamato has an ace up his sleeve this is gonna be pure ownage

Okay for anyone who watches the anime and reads the manga I have two questions . First is, didn't Sasuke already remove the seal that Kakashi had put on top of his curse seal so why was it there? Secondly wasn't Sasuke's sword black just like Ichigo's bankai?(yet another color issue) I guess they aren't important details but whats with the change? Well thats three questions but whatever.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    Ive read some manga and i can tell you that the sword wasnt black, other than that beats me.

Nope Sasuke never removed Kakashi's seal on the cursed seal. The overseal was never meant to restrict the power anyway, it was only there to contain it unless Sasuke draws it out on purpose. He has no need to remove the overseal.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    ya sasuke is so ultra fast that a slow-build-up wodden prison was able to catch him.....
    The Sharingan's Eye of Insight lets him read taijitsu moves as you make them. He can see through ninjitsu as well, but from what I remember, he has to watch it, work out what it does and how he does it, and evade it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    When have you ever seen Naruto make a rasengan with one hand sure he has tried but for whatever reason they have all been unsuccessful because this
    He did it once in the beginning of Shippuuden when he was trying to get the bells from Kakashi the second time. But its my understanding that alot of that fight wasn't in the manga so it probably wasn't real.

It would have made sense if he could do the Rasengan one handed now, but needed to use a clone to do Oodama Rasengan, but that doesn't seem to be the case, as he's had to clone it in several times recently.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sun, 03-23-2008 at 04:04 AM.

Are you serious have you seen Sasuke's speed there is no way Sakura would be able to even lay a finger on Sasuke did you not see her attempts at actual combat before. I doubt Kabuto would stand much of a chance against Sasuke either the only actual combat we have seen from Kabuto was his fight against Tsunade and that isn't going to cut it.

You know what I find funny its like the fillers really did kill the anime. They have been making the fillers for so long that i seems that even thought they are actually using canon material now its still feels like you're watching fillers.

This situation requires a flaskback to Kabuto telling Kakashi how he hasn't shown him his real abilities yet. *zing* Owww that was painful to write but oh so funny!!!!

You're an idiot because what I said was "the only actual combat we have seen from Kabuto was his fight against Tsunade and that isn't going to cut it" I never said thats all Kabuto's has. It was probably painful to write because your body was trying to tell you that my language was vague enough so that in that instance it didn't leave anything for you to criticize. Zing, Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    Ive read some manga and i can tell you that the sword wasnt black, other than that beats me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04
    Nope Sasuke never removed Kakashi's seal on the cursed seal. The overseal was never meant to restrict the power anyway, it was only there to contain it unless Sasuke draws it out on purpose. He has no need to remove the overseal.
    If you two actually read the manga then I'm embarrassed enough for the both of you.

Notice both the black sword and the absence of Kakashi's seal.
    Last edited by Abdula; Sun, 03-23-2008 at 11:20 AM.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Notice both the black sword and the absence of Kakashi's seal.

forgive me if i can't see through your irony, but the sword isn't black

the black thing is the long grip, the sword starts exactly under his hand.

if this was ment to be irony... then shame on me.

and about what seal are you guys talking about? the 3 dots? its exactly the same in the anime... or do you mean the ring which was around these 3 dots before and is not there anymore?

@ 24:20 you can see it.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 03-23-2008 at 10:58 AM.

I'm sorry you're mistaken I read the manga and I know the sword is black there. I trust this should satisfy you or do you need more proof?
    Last edited by Abdula; Sun, 03-23-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    Sapphire is awesome!

ya they turned the colors exactly to the oposite, now the sheath is black and the sword is white-grey

i couldn't possible know that because the sheath normally does also look like a sword :P (thats the reason why it is a sheath for a sword isn't it? ^^)

btw then again what seal did you see in the anime? he also removed it there.
    as i said @ 24:20 or even the same scene of the manga in the anime @ 31:00

what do you mean?

edit: ok forget that thing about 2 rods of metal etc... just ignore the edit if you havn't read what i wrote before. its just poorly animated when the kunai sliced sasukes sword.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 03-23-2008 at 11:10 AM.

The three dots is Oro's curse seal, the ring around it is the seal Kakashi put on Sasuke to contain the curse seal and as you can see the ring is absent in the manga yet present in the anime.

Yes at 24:20 Kakashi's circular seal is absent yet at 33:09 it magically reappears and that makes even less sense than if it was just always there or always absent since it was never in the manga in the first place. Speaking of 33:09 that doesn't even look like Sasuke who the hell is that supposed to be.
    Last edited by Abdula; Sun, 03-23-2008 at 11:43 AM.
    Sapphire is awesome!