Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 164

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's why i'm curious. Is the hollow still there or is Zangetsu ossan back?

I thought Zangetsu and the hollow had become one, it's what it said anyway...
    As for the Orihime being forced part, it went exactly as I thought it would. Personally I don't really care about Grimmjow and Ichigo fighting each other as Ichigo already fought against someone stronger and got totally owned. I like U*'s style better anyways. Grimmjow is just ignorant. Have abolutely no clue about what Ishida and Renji are gonna do next.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez
    I thought Zangetsu and the hollow had become one, it's what it said anyway...
    As for the Orihime being forced part, it went exactly as I thought it would. Personally I don't really care about Grimmjow and Ichigo fighting each other as Ichigo already fought against someone stronger and got totally owned. I like U*'s style better anyways. Grimmjow is just ignorant. Have abolutely no clue about what Ishida and Renji are gonna do next.
    Ya they are one, but who ever is the current ruling power (it is Zangetsu again) is the one represented. So if he were to have another experience inside himself Zangetsu should be the one waiting for him.

Ishida and Renji are going to sneak out while Sayel goes to change clothes (btw... that's actually a very badass thing to do in a fight!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper
    Ya they are one, but who ever is the current ruling power (it is Zangetsu again) is the one represented.
    What makes you think Zangetsu is the ruling power now? Ichigo uses his Hollow powers more than ever.

If I were his sword right now I would be tremedlessly sad that he picked someone else.
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    What makes you think Zangetsu is the ruling power now? Ichigo uses his Hollow powers more than ever.
    Ichigo beat him up! Maybe it is just hope though, because we need to see more Zangetsu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    That's exactly why zangetsu should be appearing right now, ichigo keeps masterin g his hollow, therefore keeps getting stronger than him.

I would love to see interior battle inside Ichigo.

Zangetsu himself against Hollow Ichigo, seriously fighting for being the Rider over the Horse.
    a crazy maniac with a crazy style against a clean swordmanship user.

Just wild dreams though...
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Blog Entries
    Dude... that would be AWSOME!!!! Maibe we should ask a flash maker with wild skills to do it. Some dudes on newsgrounds.com would do something awsome with that idea.