Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Believe it!
O_o.... I just may shoot you, Terra. XD

Anyways, the name's Raul. I'm from Romania, you can basically check out all my info. in my profile. I moved here when I was only two, and have come to adapt better to the English language, rather than the language I was born with. I can still communicate in Romanian, but putting me in a debate against someone would kill me. XD

Well, I love Anime (imagine that). I have enjoyed watching Anime on T.V., even before I knew what I was watching was actually Anime, LoL!! Games is another one of my hobbies. I enjoy reading suspense/mystery/thriller novels every now and then. One thing you need to know is that music is 1/3 of my life, plain and simple. If you're still not clear on this, let me lay it down for you, I would commit suicide if I couldn't have music in my life, or if it just suddenly disappeared from existence, simple, no? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Favorite Band: Psh, I'd be stealing bandwidth if I had to name them all. I more preferably go by specific songs from certain bands. What can I say? Some are just more awesome/moving than the others. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Favorite Food: Chinese
Favorite Drink: Snapple
Favorite Sport: Basketball
Favorite Anime: Rurouni Kenshin OVA (Samurai X)
Favorite Gaming Series: 3 way tie between Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, and Metal Gear Solid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Favorite Type of Music: Rock, RnB, Hip Hip, and Pop

Wow, I don't usually talk about myself this much. XD