Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1898

Thread: Introductions

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Hello I am new here and I am glad to become a member of this forum. I come across this forum when I am searching for anime...Anyway hope to know a lot of stuff here as well as know great people who also love anime like me ....
    Naruto Forever. Can't wait for a Naruto MMORPG

If you were looking for great people, you came to the right place. There are quite a few of those here. Myself included, of course.

Welcome aboard!

Hello, NarutoAngel221! Have a great time here!

Welcome to the forum NarutoAngel221.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Greetings to all. I actually signed up because a friend -- Shinta/Hikari -- is already a member of this site and suggested I become one too as I rather like anime. Nevertheless, I admit to being a little anxious: for one, the number of animes I have watched probably barely skims 10% of the number for most members of this site; for another, even Shinta still confounds me on occasion with the terms he employs (for instance, "troll"), which means I may have some difficulty here too. I can only hope he shall continue to provide me linguistic assistance.

Oh, and yes: I am a girl.

Cheers.

Welcome to Gotwoot and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by enfant d'hiver
    Nevertheless, I admit to being a little anxious: for one, the number of animes I have watched probably barely skims 10% of the number for most members of this site;
    Some boss of the American publisher of Lord of the Rings (novels) once said in an interview that he wishes he had never read the books - so that he could read them again for the first time! This applies to you too, then. You are luckier than what you called most of us because you have lots of great and legendary shows unwatched. By browsing the recommendation or other threads in General Anime you will easily find many good titles.

Welcome aboard!

Hi, and hope you can make good use of the forums!

Greetings to all. I actually signed up because a friend -- Shinta/Hikari -- is already a member of this site and suggested I become one too as I rather like anime. Nevertheless, I admit to being a little anxious: for one, the number of animes I have watched probably barely skims 10% of the number for most members of this site; for another, even Shinta still confounds me on occasion with the terms he employs (for instance, "troll"), which means I may have some difficulty here too. I can only hope he shall continue to provide me linguistic assistance.

Oh, and yes: I am a girl.

Cheers.
    anime is one of those words with no plural form, so it's not "animes", just anime.

Welcome to the forums. Pictures are required.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

E'nfant, the only thing you should know about trolling: there's always someone in the forum who's a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    anime is one of those words with no plural form, so it's not "animes", just anime.

Welcome to the forums. Pictures are required.
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Akira and DBZ are two of the very few dubbed animes I like.
    that's from here

welcome aboard.

and, as said, pictures or it didn't happen.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Welcome aboard enfant d'hiver. Leave your anxiety behind; we're all pretty nice here.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    Welcome aboard enfant d'hiver. Leave your anxiety behind; we're all pretty nice here.
    Hahahahahaha...

Stick around enfant, this place is good for cheap laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    E'nfant, the only thing you should know about trolling: there's always someone in the forum who's a jerk.

that's from here

welcome aboard.

and, as said, pictures or it didn't happen.
    Did it take you long to find that? Life must be a thrill a minute for you. She's mine btw, so back off.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Welcome.....Haha, don't let em scare ya! But beware, there are sharks out there!
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

To all the lovely people kind enough to greet me

Thank you. Incidentally, it is quite all right, M Death BOO Z... I believe anime is one of those words yet on the fringe of Anglicisation, so there are still issues on whether to append an 's' for the plural form or retain the Japanese (which has no 's'). Hence, M (is it Monsieur?) Animeniax may well have a point, so I nod to him as well.

Even so, thank you for the entertaining rejoinder to his message.

Again, my gratitude to everyone for being so sweet and greetings to my fellow newcomers: I hope we do indeed get along, regardless of what M Lucifus terms "sharks"... whatever they may be (shudder).

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    If you were looking for great people, you came to the right place. There are quite a few of those here.
    Haha, I'm definitely not one of those "great people"... *ahem* but really im harmless I think... Anyway enjoy yourselves here new guys
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Welcome! And don't be scared..

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Always good to see friends of established members joining us here. You should be reassured to know that when I first joined this forum, I had only watched 3 anime series in my life. I'd never been a part of any online forum before, so I was even more new to it all then you are now. I don't think you'll have any problems getting along with people here because it's always nice to read posts by people who take the time to put in a little thought.

Hi there, I'm VideoFan9864. Nice to meet you guys.