Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1898

Thread: Introductions

Hello Bob, I can call you just Bob right, well This is what you call a forum. You do just like you just did but you add content to the post. You talk with others, have fun, and talk about anime... most of the time anyway. Tell us a little more about yourself. I know we would all like to see another good user on the forums. Welcome and have fun.

Welcome,
    Spiegel

P.S. If you would like to know more Bob, or have any questions, the IRC channel is always open. Just remember IRC.Gotwoot.net and the channel #Gotwoot.
    Last edited by Spiegel; Thu, 05-17-2007 at 12:32 AM.

Wow, Spiegel, I can't believe you gave a serious answer. That seems like...a joke...

That was..... a fantastic answer! Not many people can give such a good reply to the asked question. Thumbs up! :P
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Hi. My name is bbaucom... and i'm an anime addict.

I am also addicted to counter-strike. I have been on the forums for about a month or so and like to browse them mostly while i am at work @! but also at home too. I'm currently only watching bleach, naruto, and one piece. I just finished Noein and am kinda trying to find another series that i want to watch too, but have so little time to watch at home.

Didn't you already introduce yourself?
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Helloooooooooooooooooooo*brethes in*oooooooooo everybody!!!!1111oneoneoneone

I'm Zentron (not my real name... obviously ), I'm a full-time Anime nutter, by the time I've typed out this message, there will be another 30 or so Anime's downloaded on my comp.

I also do the art too, not too bad either methinks, and on my second front I produce a lot of music for the internet, plus a few audio mixes every other day or two. Design and build websites(for a price), create sigs and avatars, and a whole load of other shit.

Anyhoo, I'll be around a lot(depending on what time I have to myself), so.... see youse all later

Zentron

i hate you zentron.

Zentron, I can't honestly speak for Assassin, but I can say for myself that I believe you need to improve your English writing skills. I would take you a lot more seriously if it didn't sound like you were a teenager on caffeine pills (no offense). I can't say we are perfect all the time in what we write, but that was just atrocious.

Either way it is nice to see new faces on the forums. Please stick around and have fun. It is nice meeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiegel
    Zentron, I can't honestly speak for Assassin, but I can say for myself that I believe you need to improve your English writing skills. I would take you a lot more seriously if it didn't sound like you were a teenager on caffeine pills (no offense). I can't say we are perfect all the time in what we write, but that was just atrocious.

Either way it is nice to see new faces on the forums. Please stick around and have fun. It is nice meeting you.
    Why thank you. And please just ignore the sillyness of my first post, it's just my way of first introduction, not to bore the reader to death with a long list of technical and personal details.

Anyway, it will be the last post of its kind you will see from me, as this is where I get serious(but not too serious).

I'll be around, I got a lot of time on my hands after work and between each encode/QC job.

Ja ne

Z

You seem to be a really multi-talented person. I hope you will post some of your art someday over here for us to see (the Fanart forum). Especially if it's art somewhat relevant to the background idea of this site (anime / manga).

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    You seem to be a really multi-talented person. I hope you will post some of your art someday over here for us to see (the Fanart forum). Especially if it's art somewhat relevant to the background idea of this site (anime / manga).
    Yes, I will be! In mere minutes I might add. Also, seeing as it is close to summer, a couple of beach ones first

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    and he does art. i like him. welcome to all the other guys also. please do remember to break the rules lest you grant me the pleasure of reprimanding you.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

*rereads Zen's first post*
    What are you talking about, Spiegs? It had punctuation, it had spelling, and he used the word 'methinks'! That's miles above 90% of the introductions we get here.

Zentron, really nice to meet you and see that you're already posting actively. It's always exciting to have an artist join, and not just a wanna-be artist like me who thinks that cutting out pictures and adding some brushing is creative genius.

Well I guess it's safe to assume you would never tell from my first post that I actually have grade A-Level English (although, I do find it very boring to use day-to-day)

You will find me around quite a bit, posting, sharing, etc. Hopefullly I can contribute as much as I can as well..... and I promise not to break the rules, well not too often mwahahaaa *ahem* j/k

Z

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    *rereads Zen's first post*
    What are you talking about, Spiegs? It had punctuation, it had spelling, and he used the word 'methinks'! That's miles above 90% of the introductions we get here.
    I guess I was too focused on this line:

Quote Originally Posted by Zentron
    Helloooooooooooooooooooo*brethes in*oooooooooo everybody!!!!1111oneoneoneone
    And the use of "Methinks," while quite amusing, just didn't interest me. Though you are becoming more of an exciting person now.

Zentron, you should come around the IRC channel sometime! It would be quite fun to have another talker in there.
    Last edited by Spiegel; Sat, 05-26-2007 at 04:50 PM.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I think the term I'd use is "overwrought" ...

I guess I was too focused on this line:

And the use of "Methinks," while quite amusing, just didn't interest me. Though he is becoming more of an exciting person now.
    Pssst....he can hear you
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Pssst....he can hear you
    Was my name just mentioned? lol

Zentron, you should come around the IRC channel sometime! It would be quite fun to have another talker in there.
    Might do just that After I re-install mIRC of course

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Pssst....he can hear you
    Rightly corrected my good friend. Apologies!

EDIT: I just noticed that i started page 51 at 4:51, fun!

Also, please do come by IRC, just watch out, you might be verbally berated for being alive by the regulars.

Yeah that's one way of putting it.