Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey all. I'm KaneInferno. Some of the older members may remember me, but I haven't been here in forever. I'm back.

Welcome back KaneInferno, although I don't know you.

Me, myself, and me again...

Well my name is Stian Michael, just call me Stian or NaitS... I'æm from norway
    I'm a computer(g33k :O) Well.... almost though... Thats what I'm good at and thats what I'm gonna work with I'm 15 atm, turning 16 20th of July while we are at our summer home in Finland, my mother is finnish so minää ossan puhuu suomea I'm a happy boy...
    I'm addicted to anime <3333 and movies... I also play a game called Counter-Strike, with my team #Imprezive @ Qnet... We are going for www.letolan.com in June... gotto go FTW
    30.000 NOK 1st price... Well now you might think... That guy only sits at he's computer 24/7.... Not actually, I go school 8-15.00 evryday, go to practice(training, condition each.) I play Drums (Forgott to mention that ) And I use my time with friends or..(g33king witch i love) The rest of the day heahahe ...
    I also looooove, Final Fantasy, the whole series...(Where are you FF12?!?!?!?!)
    Well... I like breakdancing(shhhh!) not very good though... or... I don't know... How it looks to others but... Care anywayzZz! Im also a LDS if you know what that means... <3
    hmmmm.... Well I'm mostly a normal person.

I like chapelle show and prison break, my name is earl too btw...

This would be a very good post to introduce yourself if anyone could even get themselves to read past the first line. Read our rules and you will find that we do not like leet-speak, AOL speak, foreign languages or retard speak. Take this as your warning for now; do not let this happen again
    Last edited by Deadfire; Mon, 04-24-2006 at 05:29 PM.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    lots of new guys. Must be summer time.

*waves with a smile*

If you break the rules I'll murder ya!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    lots of new guys. Must be summer time.

*waves with a smile*

If you break the rules I'll murder ya!
    I'll dig the grave....

EDIT: Welcome all newbies
    image fail!

yoOooooooooo

Genin
    lol yoOoooooooo zio
    BANZAI

you guys mite wanna try introducing yourselves instead of just spamming with 1 word posts. this goes for all current members and newcomers.

Well, they say first impressions are everything. So, by allowing all newcomers to post however they want, everybody else is able to get the feel of how this new person's behavior's going to be like in future posts, right?

strizider123
    It said to say hello.

Hey.

How about telling us something (or multiple things) about yourself, too?

hello

hey folks, just thought i would say hi to the community. i'm from the old school of anime so go easy on me.

Quote Originally Posted by rgrintz
    hey folks, just thought i would say hi to the community. i'm from the old school of anime so go easy on me.
    Don't worry, man. There are many great series in the old school of anime, like... Umm... You know that one series... Uh... I'm sure there was one.

Just joking There are plenty of splendid old series. Welcome.

WELL HOW ABOUT YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY POST AT THE FORUMS AFTER SAYING HELLO YOU LAZY WHORES

(if this doesn't work, nothing will)

LOL @ above.

I was thinking the same thing.

We need more active users.

yosho2006

Thumbs up Introduction

Hi. all this is the first time that i post here so , I just want to introduce my self & tell you a little of what i like. I love Anime in general but , I have my favorits like everyone . i like Tenchi Muyo , i think by my user name , you all ready guess that hope to hear from all of you . Thank you. Yosho2006

Student
    hello yosho2006. welcome! hope to see you in the forums.

Nitrus
    Hello im Nitrus im from Norway.. guess im about the only one that is.. =P

kuroi_ryu

Talking who me?

Kuroi_ryu here. hello everyone. I like anime, all kinds of music and torrents. I cant think of anything else to say so now ill shut up.