So am I.
So am I.
Peace.
Why are you talking to bots? Fucking weirdo...
“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”
Ello ello to the 5 people of gotwoot.... just wanted to say my name is Kage, and I'm definitely not a spambot despite what some of you might think. This will however be my last post ever. Not just on here but in life..... I've decided life is too daunting and the easiest way out is jumping off of a large rock cliff onto several smaller rocks.... in a swan dive. While dancing the Black Swan.... And singing the Thong Song. The thong song will be my swan song.
Love the BOT PREVENTION - 'Hop on over to this thread and prove you're not a bot' - sweet
Richard Hart
Udemy Game Developer
http://ude.my/cbc40
Hi noob, what brings you 'round these parts?
"Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel
Hi! I just found this forum on the net & decided to join as it looked awesome! ^^ Nice to meet you all! I'm Sakura!
Hi and welcome. Do you prefer Kamui or Sakura?
If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~
You can call me Buff.
That's too normal. Why not Falobi?
You can call me inta|hik by the way.
Peace.
Because pronouncing Falobi out loud reminds me of these too much.
"You can call me buff"
Bahahahahaahahahahaaha
That made me laugh and smile. Thanks!
assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense
I just went over the first few pages of this thread. Man, the memories.
Hi, I´m MFauli and I just stumbled over this thread.
"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court
hello world..................