Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1898

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    So Lyzuu and Nadouku are the same person? If you have multiple-personality disorder and each of your personalities creates an account on gw, is that not allowed?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Eh, I managed to find that problem too. Some other member in my household logged onto GotWoot too and decided to screw around. Regardless, it's over now.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    So Lyzuu and Nadouku are the same person? If you have multiple-personality disorder and each of your personalities creates an account on gw, is that not allowed?
    I doubt gw is that considerate. Rather, what about two different accounts using the same IP? It can happen when siblings join, or when two people access it using the same University proxy.

Edit after Nado's post: Oh. There you go.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    I doubt gw is that considerate. Rather, what about two different accounts using the same IP? It can happen when siblings join, or when two people access it using the same University proxy.
    What was even scarier is that I was talking to him... like talking to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    What was even scarier is that I was talking to him... like talking to myself.
    I do that sometimes. I find it's the only way to talk to someone with sense.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi_Solo
    Thanks guys

Forgot to talk to you earlier paper mache. hah! you gotta be quicker on the draw to beat Kakashi
    Lol I admit you beat me to it, first time for everything right solo? lol next time and there always be a next time in some form or way I will be singing the same song lol but welcome brother we joined around the same time frame. Dude keep active in the forum, we need more solo.
    "The End Justify The Means"

Blog Entries
    Nad has proved to be quite the interesting member

Quote Originally Posted by paper mache
    Lol I admit you beat me to it, first time for everything right solo? lol next time and there always be a next time in some form or way I will be singing the same song lol but welcome brother we joined around the same time frame. Dude keep active in the forum, we need more solo.
    Im trying to stay away from half the forums to avoid spoilers from any of the anime's that Im watching right now, so Im doing my best ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi_Solo
    Im trying to stay away from half the forums to avoid spoilers from any of the anime's that Im watching right now
    This forum has very strict spoiler policies, so technically you don't need to worry about spoilers as long as you have watched the most recently released episode. With older series or if you haven't yet caught up with a currently airing series reading the thread would of course equal to an intellectual suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    This forum has very strict spoiler policies, so technically you don't need to worry about spoilers as long as you have watched the most recently released episode. With older series or if you haven't yet caught up with a currently airing series reading the thread would of course equal to an intellectual suicide.
    Im behind on the most recent episodes on my anime so thats why I've been avoiding them. Instead of watching some different things I've decided to focus on one at a time now

And I'm only on Episode 125 of Naruto so I've got a lot of watching to do

Blog Entries
    Actually, just watch a couple more episodes and go straight to shippuden if you know what's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Actually, just watch a couple more episodes and go straight to shippuden if you know what's good for you.
    Yep, I agree. Figure out where the fillers started in the first Naruto series... then jump to the final 2 or so episodes of that first series, then just watch Shippuuden.

tash bash
    bonjourno. tash bash is the name. and im searching for an anime that i dnt know the name of. so if anyone can help that would b great. no p***takers please.

Quote Originally Posted by tash bash
    bonjourno. tash bash is the name. and im searching for an anime that i dnt know the name of. so if anyone can help that would b great. no p***takers please.
    Welcome to GotWoot tash bash, any anime questions you have, your more then welcome to ask.......my rhymes ftw
    "The End Justify The Means"

Junior
    Welcome Tash!

Post around and get to know everyone! =)

Hey, welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tash bash
    Welcome to the forums tash bash. Regarding your question, I'd recommend you drop by our anime recommendation or our downloads sections.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Hi tash bash

Just ask any of us some questions about the anime you're looking for. Odds are, one of us will know what it is

alsaku

hello

im from malaysia . glad to be here

Hello alsaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and make sure to take a look around.
    Last edited by Nadouku; Thu, 02-05-2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Grammatical error corrected.