Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1898

Thread: Introductions

Wow that sounds an awful lot like balefire.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by python862
    You spelled vengeance wrong, but I'm not holding it against you.

Welcome to Gotwoot, VengenceNow, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Make sure to stop by the Flaming Pit and join us in our zany antics. Trust me, that's where it's at.
    Good Job! That's partly why I choose the name, well another hint is that it comes from a badly translated Anime series, converted from Mandarin to English. Which I thought to be absolutely hilarious at the time, and now just came to me when I wanted to choose a name. But you must be proud in knowing how to spell!

And yah as for antics, I know there will be plenty to come in a online community revolving around Anime that's viewed by millions of people, most of whom who haven't grown up really.

*Points finger*

So you're Chinese then? Well at least we're catching up to the number of Pakistanis/Indians on the forums.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by VengenceNow
    Good Job! That's partly why I choose the name, well another hint is that it comes from a badly translated Anime series, converted from Mandarin to English. Which I thought to be absolutely hilarious at the time, and now just came to me when I wanted to choose a name. But you must be proud in knowing how to spell!
    Taken with a pinch or two of salt. Welcome still, nonetheless.
    Now 99% disease free!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    So you're Chinese then? Well at least we're catching up to the number of Pakistanis/Indians on the forums.
    How many are we up to now? 5 or more? Sorry if I missed anyone else, but from memory, Chinese Gotwooters include: myself, Ani, BoC, Eurasian and VengenceNow(?)?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I'm not Chinese, but I am yellow. I think Spade is yellow too, but I'm not sure which country.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar
    Haha there are a lot of us!! Jing is Chinese too but he doesn't really come around anymore. =( And maybe Psyke??? Please correct me if I'm totally wrong.
    Last edited by Eurasian; Thu, 07-03-2008 at 12:16 PM.

I tried my best...

Isn't Psyke a genuine Sunny Singaporean?

Are we only counting Chinese or all yellow people? We'll need solidarity if we want to compete with the browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Isn't Psyke a genuine Sunny Singaporean?
    I'm American but I'm of Chinese descent. There are a lot of people in Singapore of Chinese descent, but I'm not sure about Psyke so I put all those question marks and ask to be corrected if I'm totally wrong. =DDD

I tried my best...

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    I'm American but I'm of Chinese descent. There are a lot of people in Singapore of Chinese descent, but I'm not sure about Psyke so I put all those question marks and ask to be corrected if I'm totally wrong. =DDD
    lol @ American Descent, hahaha. If your Chinese then your Chinese, I was born in America, but I don't think American really counts as a ethnicity, haha.

Don't be like Jessica Alba who says she's not "Latina" shes Californian. Lmao.

Okay but anyway it seems we are outnumbered. Anyone got any Ideas on how to lure more Chinese-American(lol) People to the forums.

Btw I wish I was American, no more slanted Eye jokes >.<

I like being yellow though haha.

Chill, vengencenow, Eurasian is a female. If you piss her off, she'll go date white guys. We can't lose any more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by VengenceNow
    lol @ American Descent, hahaha. If your Chinese then your Chinese, I was born in America, but I don't think American really counts as a ethnicity, haha.

Don't be like Jessica Alba who says she's not "Latina" shes Californian. Lmao.
    Did I ever say that I wasn't Chinese? No. I didn't even use the words "American descent" next to each other so I'm not quite sure how that came about.

I tried my best...

Chill, vengencenow, Eurasian is a female. If you piss her off, she'll go date white guys. We can't lose any more of them.
    What's she dating now?! lol.

Nah no offense intended, it was just a funny. Being Chinese is hard in the world but being American is harder, cause we are considered the thugs of the world. Bombing and invading people whenever we like, we are hated by so many people!

We should just invest all that money in healthcare and be like the UK who can't send any aid cause they are too poor paying for everyones medical benifits =P

Too late... I messed that one up already. I'm sorry for that Eurasian didn't mean to offend you.

And yah I ment to say "Chinese Descent" not American.
    Last edited by VengenceNow; Thu, 07-03-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian
    Haha there are a lot of us!! Jing is Chinese too but he doesn't really come around anymore. =( And maybe Psyke??? Please correct me if I'm totally wrong.
    You're totally wrong, but i wont hold it against you.....its common for women

Hey! I'm a Singaporean Chinese, so Eurasian is right!

Actually, Singaporeans are made of 4 major ethnic groups, majority being Chinese (around 75%). Most of us speak better English than Chinese, and probably will stuggle when talking to people from China.

Actually I thought that with all the pictures I posted, most of you would have figured that I'm Chinese by now.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I figured you were Singaporean. Is that not a nationality of its own? You look darker and more "island" than your usual Chinese person.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I figured you were Singaporean. Is that not a nationality of its own? You look darker and more "island" than your usual Chinese person.
    lol, are you generalising all Chinese as the urban folks now Ani?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Not really an introduction, since I actually joined this forum a very long time ago and for a while was one of the most active members. However I kind of took off after the site went down and the forums were moved and just remembered this site today and decided to come back. I'm not sure if any of the old folks are still around, I remember Terracosmo and some others. How are you all doing?