Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1898

Thread: Introductions

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I remember reading somewhere that Eurasian is a guy, part of some Sisters of gotwoot club with Terra? Or was that someone else?
    That was Rek. Eurasian is legitimately a girl.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

She is? Is she hot?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar
    The last time I checked down there, I'm pretty sure I am of the female gender.
    Who knows...I could be a fierce tranny...who looks like a hot mess...and not apologize for it!!
    Last edited by Eurasian; Thu, 04-17-2008 at 05:00 PM.

I tried my best...

Jounin
    Welcome back Terra! Having fun with the band? I listened to the sample song on your homepage and it's awesome. So are you close to releasing an album soon? Well hope you stay for a while

And gosh. Eurasian. That was the surprise of the year. Welcome back. Gone almost 2 years with just a few posts in between. So what have you been doing all this time?

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT
    Welcome back Terra! Having fun with the band? I listened to the sample song on your homepage and it's awesome. So are you close to releasing an album soon? Well hope you stay for a while
    ^^
    Thanks mate, glad you like it, the 5-track EP is scheduled for May or June. Looking forward to releasing it we are.

I come and go matey!

And gosh. Eurasian. That was the surprise of the year. Welcome back. Gone almost 2 years with just a few posts in between. So what have you been doing all this time?
    =OOO TWIST!!! <3

Three letters that almost ruined my life...W-O-W

I tried my best...

Jounin
    Haha it's the same for me. WoW. Although i gave up the hardcore raiding a year ago beause i felt i lost alot of time on it. But i think some people still think i play way to much >_> *looks over to Bud*

So have you manage to quit cold turkey, or are you still playing in moderation?

And Terra i'm looking forward to watching you on MTV in the future

And Terra i'm looking forward to watching you on MTV in the future
    So am I, so am I.
    I'll be sure to give this place a shout out! : >

So have you manage to quit cold turkey, or are you still playing in moderation?
    I quit cold turkey...I ended one obsession with another obsession (alcohol...JUST KIDDING) =DDD

I tried my best...

Wow, a female WoW addict? I'm lucky I got over my online dungeon addiction back when it was text-based muds. I think the WoW and MMORPG addictions are becoming somewhat epidemic.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I'm lucky I got over my online dungeon addiction back when it was text-based muds..
    Oh God... I wish I could reclaim the majority of my childhood wasted on a specific MUD

Good times though...

telnet realmsofdespair.com 4000

Quote Originally Posted by IFHTT
    Oh God... I wish I could reclaim the majority of my childhood wasted on a specific MUD

Good times though...

telnet realmsofdespair.com 4000
    Hahah! I know the feeling. I wasted most of my college life playing MUDs. The one I was on was called The Great Hunt, based on Robert Jordan's books. It was good times, some of the time. I look back and would have preferred spending more time wasted or drunk.

I haven't been able to play WoW in almost six months... I've just finished suffering from withdrawal. Damn my parents for grounding me!

Oh, and welcome back Terra and Eurasian, if I haven't said so already...
    Now 99% disease free!

Long timer / First timer

I'm one of them long time lurkers, and this is probably my 10th or 11th post. I just wanted to say thanks for all of the great subs AonE have given us, and give my appreciation to GW for making them available to us all.

Plus I've been playing with the GIMP on my SuSE 10.3 box, and making avatars and sigs for the first time ever. I'm testing them out, on Gotw00t. I hope you don't mind.
    Smashing planets near you for over 600 years.

(Galactic Standard Time)

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Hello there, Planet Smasher.

You sound very pleasant.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Planet Smasher
    I'm one of them long time lurkers, and this is probably my 10th or 11th post. I just wanted to say thanks for all of the great subs AonE have given us, and give my appreciation to GW for making them available to us all.
    age/sex check.

take a wild guess, animeniax.
    I'm going to guess 15/f myself.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I think teenage girls who do graphics design on linux boxes are hawt.

Ugh....

Ore wa 43 years old. (I hope 'ore wa' means 'I (masculine form) am')

I worked for the County of Los Angeles Child Support Services Department for 7 years. I'm in the midst of a career change. If all goes well, I'll be an over the road truck driver. I got tired of sitting in a windowless cubicle. If all goes well, I'll be driving all over the country and seeing all the U.S. has to show off.

I am not otaku, but I am close to being one. I don't cos play, but I like looking at cos players. I don't sit in front of my PC, in my underwear, looking at anime for hours on end, but I do sit in front of my PC, fully clothed, looking at anime for hours on end. I don't have a collection of scantily clad female anime character statuettes, but I like looking at statuettes of scantily clad female anime characters. Perhaps that makes me "Otaku-lite"?

And no.... I'm not a " 15 year old teenage girl who does graphics design on linux boxes (who is) hawt."
    Smashing planets near you for over 600 years.

(Galactic Standard Time)

Welcome Planet Smasher!!
    I, myself, enjoy all those you've mentioned...so I guess I am an otaku-lite as well. =)

I tried my best...