Page 28 of 95 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Arrow

Hi, I'm Allan, I'm from Costa Rica, so please be easy on me, I know my english is not that good, but really trying to improve it.
    I'm 25 years old, I'm an electronic engeneering student. I like a lot listen to music and watch anime. I believe in sharing, cuz that's how I've got a lot of stuff, so if anyone needs something and I have it, just ask!!
    hasta luego, see ya

Quote Originally Posted by BAJA_80
    I know my english is not that good, but really trying to improve it.
    Hey for someone who claims their English isn't that great, you type a lot better than some other faggots around. Welcome to Gotwoot.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I've got to agree with Chaoskiddo, your grammar is a lot better than quite a few people around here.

Welcome to Gotwoot, Baja.

Welcome to Gotwoot Baja 80. Your english seems very good -- better than many native english-speakers. Become an active poster and you'll become our favorite Costa Rican.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

katobeats

wuddup

Hi, I'm new to naruto, but think it's the best anime series to date.

if you think naruto is the best series to date then you obviously haven't watched very many good series.

Im shinji777 but you guys can call me shinji. Im really honoured to be here right and im looking forward to meet alot of friends. By the way Its an honour to meet you all. ^_^

Im 21 years old and currently working on a friend of mines shop. My hobbies are collecting different anime, playing cs and playing random rpg games on ps2. Really looking forward to meet all of you guys here ^_^.
    A persons worth is much important than a person looks,riche's and fame.

"Respect and Love the simple things in life and it will grant you infinite happiness."

Honoured? Thanks, now I feel honoured too. But nonetheless, welcome and I (we) hope you stay active.

Quote Originally Posted by shinji777
    Im shinji777 but you guys can call me shinji.
    Would that be considered a nickusername or a usernickname?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Welcome katobeats; Welcome Shinji.

As new members you should be made aware of an amazing fact:

Regular posters on GotWoot begin naturally eminating an aura which makes us irresistable to members of the opposite gender (or same if that's what you prefer). If you want to experience the amazing sex life that the rest of us do, all that's needed is for you to post regularly.
    Last edited by samsonlonghair; Thu, 09-21-2006 at 04:47 AM.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

@Command-san i will surely stay ^_^.

@Assert-san well just like a user nick i guess but if you would prefer other than shinji please you are welcome to create a nick for me ^_^.

@samson-san Thats a really intersting fact. really is! and i will surely try to post as much i guess ^_^. ohh and thanks for everyone with the warmth welcome.

"Respect and Love the simple things in life and it will grant you infinite happiness."

If you were actually from Japan I wouldn't have a problem with you putting honorifics after people's names, but since you're Australian, it just looks gay. Steve Irwin sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    If you were actually from Japan I wouldn't have a problem with you putting honorifics after people's names, but since you're Australian, it just looks gay. Steve Irwin sucks.
    Actually im only 1/3 Australian ^_^ so i guess its ok. but if you think that it is wrong you are ok to think of it as wrong ^_^. its all ok mage-san it doesnt bother me at all. ohh and nice to meet you as well. is that better then for you? ^_^

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    welcomes to all the new ones.

seems like we've got a solid group here. I especially like this shinji fellow, as that reaction to mage's retort was well handled. But now you should take a lead from Baja and start posting in some of the other areas of the forum. God knows we need improved grammar and level-headedness in as many places of the forum as we can get.

grow and spread Gotwoot!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Welcome people.

Another Aussie to the boards is always good.

keep an eye on your belongings folks, its an aussie invasion. If you're not careful they'll send a dingo to steal your baby.

Quote Originally Posted by shinji777
    Actually im only 1/3 Australian ^_^ so i guess its ok. but if you think that it is wrong you are ok to think of it as wrong ^_^. its all ok mage-san it doesnt bother me at all. ohh and nice to meet you as well. is that better then for you? ^_^
    2/3 Asian?

@Masamuneehs-san umm well i will try to correct as much as possible on how my grammar work since im not really that good at english. ohh and about the posting still trying to find a good thread to post into but ill try to post as many as i can do ^_^.

@kai-san well then im a additional people on the Australian list here i guess so + 1 to Australians here on gotwoot =P.

@Assassin-san Aussie invasion?? =P most of the new members are Australian?? i guess thats pretty cool.

@Command-san Yep i am a Pilipino (which means i was born in the Philippines) but my teacher was a japanese thats why i learned much from their culture ^_^.

Welcome shinji and the rest. Stick around and the secrets to infinite sexiness will be within your reach!

All new members of Gotwoot must read the Kama Sutra.