Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

i think he meant avid

welcome and greetings to all newcomers. This is the land of gotwoot. May you have fun while you play. There is Terra lurking everywhere, fires, failures, Kats and even assassins too. But trust me it is fun to play with them and have them play with you. Anyways you will find out for yourselves if you stick around. Please enjoy your stay and remember to have a nice day.

The self proclaimed

Dumbass

edit : grammar
    Last edited by dragonrage; Fri, 08-04-2006 at 11:51 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I guess I'm a dumbass too because I got a serious laugh out of that.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

kyokyoeataka

eataka

I'm a huge fangirl. I love watching anime and reading manga. I'm not really much for the games though. I love Greg Ayres!!! He is my favorite voice actor ever. I love to draw, but I'm not really all that good. Oh yeah and my favorite anime right now is Fullmetal Alchemist.

Merged with the introductions thread. Please, if you are going to post in the Rules section, one would expect that the least you could do is read the threads in it first. I'm not going to give you a warning this time, because you're new, but please try to post in the correct place.
    -KitKat
    Last edited by KitKat; Fri, 08-04-2006 at 07:06 PM.

You fail at posting...this should be in the introduce yourself thread, don't just start threads without searching to see if there's already a thread for what you want to say. Also don't start a topic in the Rules thread...you aren't making any rules, so why put a topic in the Rules section. I hope you learn from whatever the mods do to you.

kamisori
    Hey. I'm the great kamisori. I'm 18, live in texas, and love video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    You fail at posting...this should be in the introduce yourself thread, don't just start threads without searching to see if there's already a thread for what you want to say. Also don't start a topic in the Rules thread...you aren't making any rules, so why put a topic in the Rules section. I hope you learn from whatever the mods do to you.
    Lol, rules thread. Yuki, I'm sure that person will never come back again after your verbal assult and a moderator's edit. In other words, MISSION COMPLETE!

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Assault...or telling the truth with no sugar coating on it?

I don't have the personality type to hold any emotional hands when I'm wontonly throwing the rule book at people. (which has actually gotten me yelled at by a mod) I mainly do it in a vain attempt to make myself feel good by trying to make decent posters out of people.

rhentges
    im rhentges, i like wrestling and SOME anime(naruto, watched the original jap dragonball a year ago), and im gonna be a sophmore this year

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Assault...or telling the truth with no sugar coating on it?

I don't have the personality type to hold any emotional hands when I'm wontonly throwing the rule book at people. (which has actually gotten me yelled at by a mod) I mainly do it in a vain attempt to make myself feel good by trying to make decent posters out of people.
    That deprives us of the fun of assulting them when they're all fat and well fed!....Shit bad place to mention this.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by kamisori
    Hey. I'm the great kamisori. I'm 18, live in texas, and love video games.
    Don't you love anime? This is an anime forum, after all.

Hello, I'm the latest noob to defile these forums with my presence. I'm from the UK, and I'm a little older than the average anime fan - I'll turn 30 this year. I like a really wide variety of different anime, and my favourite genres are mecha and romance/slice-of-life anime. I also like a lot of shounen adventure anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluzar
    ...and my favourite genres are mecha and romance/slice-of-life anime. I also like a lot of shounen adventure anime.
    Aye. Very good picks. You should just add historical/fantasy to the list, to allow Utawarerumono.

Welcome. It's always good to get old geezers here so that the previous elders can feel themselves a bit younger again.

Yup I suddenly feel young again

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Age doesn't really matter when anime is concerned.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Believe me, with all the hyperactive teenagers that flood in here, it's so refreshing to have people around who can string together intelligent thoughts and whose spelling and grammar hasn't been corrupted by the internet. Welcome, Soluzar, I sincerely hope you stick around with us for a while.

Welcome also to rhentges and kamisori!

*dragonrage bend his head in shame.... and raises his hand*

well I guess I should stand up and be counted. But sadly I am not a teenager, well not anymore. KitKat, think of my bad grammar and low intelligence as a character trait. That is all I can say

Once again, I am sooorrrrie........

Edit:
    samsonlonghair: I am glad you got a few chuckles from it. I am very happy that you did.
    Last edited by dragonrage; Sat, 08-05-2006 at 11:48 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Student
    Upon registering this account, the site reccomended that I introduce myself.
    After careful deliberation, I concluded that it was not an altogether bad idea.

So, hello.
    I turned 25 about a month ago, so I'm also feeling distinctly old.
    anyway, I'm an anime fan, which would go some way as to explain my presence here.
    Of all the genres of anime, I like... lots.
    Like my taste in music, I can't really define it easily. Although I'm curently watching and enjoying .hack//roots and Utawarerumono (I can spell it without referring to anything, go me!).
    In the past, I have distinctly enjoyed .hack//sign, the Patlabor Movies, Full Metal Alchemist, Azumanga Daioh, and Noir.

Seeing as how it seems you can post in full sentences and with good grammar, welcome! Hope you stay around and don't get scared off by some of the people here.

Yes, we definitely need more members that write legibly.

Student
    Sometimes, during conversation, I slip into a Dorset accent. For those that wonder, it's one of the accents from the southwest of England.
    I would suggest that puts some doubt on my legibility, although perhaps not more so than slipping into a Russian accent while typing (strange, since I've no connections with Russia, at all).