Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 312

Bleach Chapter 312

Bleach 312 - Binktopia

There are two different versions with two different translations (I recommend cnet's , as it makes more sense, explains more, and is not so full of cursing that you can't tell what's going on).

Basically, Nnoritra isn't all that great. The End

.......All that build up and it ends like that. Kenpachi is still one of my favorite characters but this fight was lame.

Edit: I actually liked the Mankai version better. Read alot more like the way I picture those characters talking.
    Last edited by Bleach4Me; Fri, 02-29-2008 at 03:48 PM.

I feel sorry for everyone. This ending was so ... disappointing.

Not really, it kind of fits well. Kenpachi is so badass that the minute he gets serious the espada is down with one blow. He still didn't have to show real skill, grit, determination etc in this fight and he still won easily.

Did you just say his real skill, grit, determination. One as far as skill goes Kenpachi doesn't really have any. As for the other two Kenpachi himself said he didn't have to use two hands since he joined the Gotei 13. As far as I'm concerned we've seen all there is to see from Kenpachi. He is just raw power and hack and slash nothing more.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

As far as I'm concerned we've seen all there is to see from Kenpachi. He is just raw power and hack and slash nothing more.
    Which is why I like him. He does not need to do any special moves or trick people to win. Most characters are all about learning new special attacks to overcome enemies. Ken just takes everything they throw at him and shrugs it off and owns them. It's what makes Kenpachi bad ass and different. This fight just took too long and ended poorly in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach4Me
    Which is why I like him. He does not need to do any special moves or trick people to win. Most characters are all about learning new special attacks to overcome enemies. Ken just takes everything they throw at him and shrugs it off and owns them. It's what makes Kenpachi bad ass and different. This fight just took too long and ended poorly in my eyes.
    He just used two hands and went from getting pwned to becoming indestructable. I would call that tricking.

The fight sucked. Kenpachi looked pretty cool though I admit.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    it was a pretty anti-climatic ending... i thought he would at least have somekind of power-up way beyond what happened....

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach4Me
    I hear what you're saying but I don't agree with you because him fighting and defeating everyone just makes all the other characters in the series seem completely useless.

Secondly there is only so many times you can watch the same guy wildly hack away at opponents before it gets boring. I mean for all but the two hands part this is the same Kenpachi fight we've seen before just being repeated over and over. When the anime gets to this part I'm sure they could just recycle the same animations and no one would be the wiser.

Finally there is this. We have never seen Kenpachi fight against some who can use Kido or any other special attacks. Much like everyone in Kenpachi's squad everyone he has fought before uses only direct attacks. Even when Kenpachi fought Tosen and Komamura all they used were direct attacks both their bankais although they were very different were just direct attacks.

Kenpachi is a one or I suppose a no trick pony so the only opponent he can fight, the only opponent he can stand a chance against is an opponent who uses direct attacks. He wouldn't stand a chance against someone like Byakuya or Aizen or even Ichigo, heck if he had fought against any of the hollows the other captains fought he would have lost. So while you may think Kenpachi can take everything people throw at him he can't if it isn't a sword fight he will lose which is why we haven't seen in anything but sword fights and we probably never will.
    Sapphire is awesome!

The fight sucked, but the ending part with some backstory on Nel and Nnoitra was pretty good, gave a bit more depth to the 5th espada, even if he died so soon after. And I do hope Nel transforms back, she was a kickass espada, and its interesting to see how her loyalty to Aizen is now.

The thing that intrigued me before was the end of the chapter, apparently a 'new threat' appears before Ichigo and co. Hmm who could it be, perhaps a certain espada that was locked away for so many chapters

Hey on the bright side Ulquiorra might come back...............................
    please come back.........
    I bet a fight with him would be pretty damn awesome.

Who would he fight and he should easily wipe the floor with any of the captains.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Not if Kenpachi decides to unseal his sword...

Only in your dreams DB_Hunter, only in your dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Don't be a hater

Here's my biggest problem:

Assuming a captain's strength is generally constant after becoming a captain, how in the hell did pre-bankai Ichigo beat Kenpachi way back in the SS arc? The eyepatch was off then, too. It's the biggest problem I've had with this whole fight. I just don't get it.

It was already explained Ichigo has roughly the same amount of energy he did when he fought Kenpachi. His bankai rather than expanding or increasing his energy condenses it. When Ichigo fought Kenpachi it was essentially just energy against energy and sword against sword rather than actually winning that battle Ichigo was simply able to match the amount of energy Kenpachi was able to produce albeit only for a short while but that allowed him to survive. The battle itself was a draw.

Now with Ichigo's bankai he is able to condense the energy he is able to produce and focus it thus making him appear to be much stronger. Atleast thats what I got from the explanation, he is just squeezing the same amount of energy into a smaller space or something along those lines.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Ichigo Vs. Uliquiorra

Round 2

Fight!

Looks like Ichigo's going to need a little power up (I think we got a preview of it from the title page in chapter 289, although it would be weird to obtain a skull mask after just breaking down the Vizaird mask)

Anyways, we've gone through the whole lineup now, baring any more SS help, so it looks like Ichigo's up to bat again.

Besides this, I want to see that lazy ass Stark get in on some fighting action.

Quote Originally Posted by obake
    Here's my biggest problem:

Assuming a captain's strength is generally constant after becoming a captain, how in the hell did pre-bankai Ichigo beat Kenpachi way back in the SS arc? The eyepatch was off then, too. It's the biggest problem I've had with this whole fight. I just don't get it.
    Nope, Ken/Ichigo, it was a draw or at least a loss for Ichigo since Kenpachi obviously played with his opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Did you just say his real skill, grit, determination. One as far as skill goes Kenpachi doesn't really have any. As for the other two Kenpachi himself said he didn't have to use two hands since he joined the Gotei 13. As far as I'm concerned we've seen all there is to see from Kenpachi. He is just raw power and hack and slash nothing more.
    you just said kendo requires no skill, grit and determination, way to go
    -----------------