Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Question Game

A) I watched some of the first season, but never again

Make one then~! >P

Q) If you could control one element, what would it be and why?
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

A: I would control air because depending on the level of control you have over it, you can potentially kill people from a distance without leaving any sort of trace. Innocent until proven guilty, but there's no proof. It's just air.

Q: If you were given the opportunity to go back to one moment in time in your life, but at the cost of losing all memories of the time you lived past that moment, would you do it? (eg. you go back 3 years and it would be as if those 3 years never happened and you're not aware of the time travel)

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    A: Yes. I would do something I would never do under normal circumstances, and then go back several hours in the past and eliminate the consequences. I'd have to seriously consider what to do, but I'm sure I'd give my "Id" a real workout.

Q: Do you want to have children? How man? Boys or girls?

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    A: 1, a girl... since they listen to a father more than boys do (normally) and they have it easier in life. well 1 boy and 1 girl would be fine, too. So i can play computer games or console with him later :P
    but it cost tooooo much money to raise 2 kids 8[

Q: What was the most embarrassing situation in your life so far?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    A. I wasn't too embarrassed about it then, but looking back, I am now. In primary school, I got into the change room from swimming class, and found out I didn't bring my clothes in, so I went outside to retrieve them....forgetting that I took my togs off already. Luckily, no one remembers this too well.....

Q. What do you guys think on America's take on terrorism? Should Bush have sent troops to Afghanistan/Iraq? If you're from around there, do you think he should keep his nose out of other people's business? Or do you think it's provoked more, or actually targeted terrorism?

A: I think and know it is a cover. We're not there to stop terrorism, we're there to exert our influence on the region. It's not really other people's business, since events in the region directly affect us back in the states, ie the cost of oil and gas. The US has always wanted a base of operations in the Middle East. Now they have one, and anyone would be a fool to think they'll relinquish it. We won't stop terrorism, that's impossible.

Q: Would you watch hockey more if there was no fighting?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

A: no, the fighting is neither bad nor good... its just "there" but i don't care about it... i just love the tackles and the control of the puck... its so amazing that they can make goals while falling and spinning in mid-air......with their eyes closed and the hands behind their back.. sometimes i just cant believe it that they are able to push the puck towards the goal

you are talking about icehockey don't you?

Q: how and why did you start watching anime?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 03-02-2008 at 09:24 AM.

A: iMUSTbeTHEdevil made me sit through dbz marathons on toonami.

Q: Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    A: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Russia/Azerbaijan/Kazahkstan/Siberia, fluent in 3 or 4 languages, having already done the linguistic groundwork and come up with an alphabet for an unwritten language, working on a dictionary for them, and having an awesome time.

Q. What's your favourite board game and why?

A. Monopoly. I remember my older brothers playing it infront of me when i was a toddler, so it has nice memories. Plus I actually enjoy the game itself.

Q. Would you rather kiss ass and rise through an organisation quickly, subjecting your dignity to much damage, or take an independent but tougher route to an uncertain success?

A)

Only ass I'm kissing is my girl's. I'll make all others subject to me (meaning I never would have the intention of rising in an organization, I'd be the one owning it). So I guess the latter?

Q)

Who would win? Jackie or Jet Li?

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

A: Easy Jet Li without question, he is just way too fast.

Q: How do you define Intelligence?
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

A)The ability to understand concepts from a wide range of subjects

Q) What is the integral of 2xdx with bounds from 10 to 13? (math joke) from:

Wanna (integral)2xdx[10-13] ?
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

[A]
    Hahaha mathematical sexual innuendo. I chuckled. But it made me feel stupid going through the effort of doing the math for such a joke =P

By the way the answer is 69

[Q]

What is one moment in your life that you will always remember?

there are plenty.. but they are all bad.. for example their was this time when my friend and me went "swimming" (we were about 6 years old and could barely swim) and there was this "whirl-walk" (i don't know how it is called)... well we were playing in the non-swimmer area when this "whirl-walk" pulled us nearer and nearer into the swimmer-area because it was so strong!.. we started to laugh because it felt funny but we ended up IN the whirl-walk and nearly drowned then.. i think i'll remember this for the rest of my live because people couldn't tell whether we were laughing or drowning, they thought we are nuts(or playing) and didn't help us ^^...

Q: (2 short questions) What is the woman of your dreams (in fantasy, she doesn't have to exist)? and how does she look like?

A: The woman of my dreams is someone I can hold an intellegent conversation with. It may sound dopey, but I want someone who enjoys just being together sometimes, and not always doing something. She has to enjoy going out and having fun in general, and she has to be independent. I dont want a girl who is spoiled, I'd much rather someone who can stand on their own like I do. As for how they look, dark hair and deep eyes. Eyes are my kill point . After that, some one who doesnt have to wear alot of makeup.

Q: Do you enjoy your job? Why or why not?

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

A) No, because I don't have one. My 'job' is school.

Q) Should I get a real job?
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

A: Not while you're in school, unless if relates to your field of study. Unless you're seriously short on cash and need it, you should concentrate on studies and finish it.

Q: Do you think you are good looking? ie, when you look in the mirror, do you like what you see, and do you think others like what they see of you?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

A. Sometimes I think... meh, im ok. Other times I think, with great power comes great responsibility.

Q. Is a good friend someone who lies to you to try not to offend you or one who tells the truth?

A: Well a good friend would tell me the truth no matter what and not be concerned about whether it would offend me or not, although for that to happen I would have to trust the person enough to not get offended if they are telling me the truth.

Q: If you could meet one GW member( obviously someone you haven't met before) who would it be and why?
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!