Thread: Archangel's Stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    i like that sasori... the eyes are just right btw (in my opinion) except the right eye maybe (its a bit larger than the left isn't it?) its more edgy and not "round".. i don't know how to explain it, the "nose-side" of the right eye is what i m talking about compared to the "nose-side" of the left eye ^^

btw you could make a good wallpaper out of this

there is a hidan wallpaper out there similiar to this (with half of his face @ the left side of the screen and a dark red/black background, its one of my favorites)

ah and you probably should make the hair on the forehead a bit simpler, you have "2 layers of hair" there if you know what i mean :P and i think the second layer is too much

ah and is sasori looking straight to us or a bit the left (in our point of view. in his it would be to his right).. because if he looks directly to us i think his left pupil is a bit wong in my opinion

i will edit a picture mom

i marked the hair (its not really too much its just that it looks a bit awkward don't you think? it feels like you were thinking "man it looks so empty there i should add some hair strands" i don't know how to help you there because i would have done the same thing i think... but it feels a bit wrong

i marked the different between his right and left eye as you can see the left eye is bigger in in a vertical direction and smaller in a horizontal direction

and the pupil (the left might be a bit wrong too then) but i think you wanted him to look a bit to the side now, after relooking at it and not directly to us.

this is just my opinion though, i m not so good in drawing like you are so you will probably be better off without me or with ignoring this ^^

btw i like the nose! but i can't say if there is anything wrong with it because i can't draw it like that ^^

and how could you get bored with that picture!? its by far the best one yet in my opinion.. i hate dragonballz xD I KrayZee vi Britannia order you: FINISH IT!
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Thu, 04-10-2008 at 06:20 AM.