Thread: Bleach Chapter 307

Man that looked awesome. WTB Scanlation.

I'm thinking he's one of the 'Samson ninjas'
    hair is source of power, weapon is extention of self.

Zaraki should bust his 'non combat' shiki move and reveal the trick within the next three chapters.

That was a pretty good chapter. This fight isn't disappointing me.

Wait, what was good here? Nothing happened.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Yeah it was kind of bland. Cool how ishida was freaking out, but kind of lame. Too little happens each week.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

That poll in the beginning of the chapter was interesting. Some of the results were really surprising, I expected Urahara, Kenpachi,and even Renji to be in the top 10. I'm not really sure how Momo and Izuru made the top 10, and was a bit surprised Orihime made it. I was also not expecting Rukia to be #2 and ahead of Ichigo.

As far as the chapter... Blah blah blah, Ishida is getting an "upgrade", blah blah blah. I liked the pic of Kenpachi holding whats-his-name up on the sword through the eye. But, I'm really getting tired of characters not dying in this manga. They get carved to pieces and are just magically healed back to full strength.

The fight will problaby be better anime wise. Well, atleast I hope so.

And I'm aching to to know what Ken-chan will pull of ^^!
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Yeah, the scene with Kenpachi holding him up with the sword was cool. I can't wait for this fight to continue. Not much else too mention on this chapter really.

We all hope for a 4 chapter long, combat intense, Kenpachi performance in which he'ld reveal an uber powerup.

Right ?

No doesn't even have to be an entire chapter two pages alone would be enough, I'm so tired of this arc now, I just want it to be over as soon as possible.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Kenpachi hasn't even taken off his eye patch yet...

He will either die or undertake some kind of powerup... dont know if bankai would be wasted on naorta(sp?) or not, but he has to do something aside aside from just swing his sword around.

i'm wondering if he really left yachiru behind in SS since she is always with him, she could liven up the next few chapters if she appears and pwns something.

Um, Yachiru is with him. Check chapter 298.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I dunno why, but every since the soul society arc ended, each chapter feels 'stretched' in a way. I mean for Naruto, each chapter at least has a new revelation or something to keep us gripped. For Bleach, it seems like there are spaces of just empty action or staring in their panels that really slow down the pace of the story. The fight against espada 8th has lasted for god knows how long what? half a year?

The only reason i'm still reading this is to see the espada releases and Ken's lol. Whether bleach can keep me interested after that is really up to debate at this point.

No I wonder why I'm still reading it. I guess by this points it just a hobby because I don' take it seriously anymore but I keep expecting something "good" to happen. I think I'm just waiting to see what the three rogue captains can really do.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Well Abdula got a point, Bleach is an Action Manga, and now the pace slowed so much, that there is barely any action in it.