Thread: Bleach Chapter 306

Bleach Chapter 306

Last edited by Sidnne; Sat, 01-19-2008 at 05:58 PM.

Just finished reading the chapter, there is a translation at mangahelpers.

Well, onto Kenpachi!!!

what the HELL was mayuri doing with nemu!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we know the answer to that question...an acute Zinc injection.

I wonder who's bodies those were that were hanging. It almost seemed like Mayuri knew them or something?

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I think they're the bodies of the ex-espada's that were beaten earlier by Ichigo and Co.

That doesn't really explain why Renji is so shocked, he never met any of those ex espada. My guess is that it's Renji and Ishida hanging there, can't figure out if the legs match though.

"The immovable object vs The Irresistible force" did they really need to use that line of all the lines the could have used. Thats pretty much the only thing there is to talk about in this chapter atleast its almost over with although what Byakuya said earlier suggests otherwise.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

maybe it was a homage to go nagai, but i doubt it.
    -----------------

Kenpachi had his "I'm growing tired of this fool" face on so the next chapter should be full of win.

When Kenpachi is in da house it 110% kickass action guaranteed

I agree. Although, I find it kind of odd and weird that he's the only captain without a bankai.

Doesn't really matter to me, I just think it's kind of odd.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    they're going to give him some kind of powerup like the other captains, something we haven't seen so far.

PREDICTIONS AHEAD!

Kenpachi will release his eye patch, start gaining the upper hand. Then the espada will release his eye patch and go into his released form. Kenpachi will start taking serious damage, then he'll unleash his shikai.

All in all, Ichigo is the real winner because he gets to spend some quality time with Orihime >=D

PREDICTIONS AHEAD!

Kenpachi will release his eye patch, start gaining the upper hand. Then the espada will release his eye patch and go into his released form. Kenpachi will start taking serious damage, then he'll unleash his shikai.

All in all, Ichigo is the real winner because he gets to spend some quality time with Orihime >=D
    I'm predicting BANKAI on this on (from the very long and old debate on Kenpachi's sword), so I'm looking forward to seeing this. In any case, I wonder what the name of his sword is (will be?).

Also, what's happening with Nel and Grimmjow? lol They've been lying on the ground half dead for the past few months.

And you know that just after Kenpachi pwns the espada, Ulquiorra will pop out of the bubble he's been trapped in for the past...what? half a year?

Ulquiorra was trapped in '07 lol
    "It will only hold for a few hours"

Kensee btw the only thing you can predict with Kenpachi is pwnage.

@Kensee: I don't think he's going to go nuts and release his eye patch early yet. As for his Bankai or even shikai. He's going to have to be very tired, beaten and worn out to have to bring even the first one out or release it's form.

I don't even think his eye patch is going to have to come off.