Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Psyren

Psyren 18 by helz0ne (MediaFire)

Well, this was a slow chapter... but the end of it showed quite a bit of promise. Wonder what the Wired Mind Jack will do and how it does it.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Hmm I think she would just be brutal and pierce his head with it. I doubt there is another function for some that looks like a spear. But it is interesting to see that both of those guys already got ill. I think it has to do with the fact that alot of Psi has been released around them. I mean they got shot at with Psi Bursts, telepathy was used on them, Ageha did his unknown Psi thiny and Asaga his his dragon tail. I think all of that combined speeded up the progress.

....Now that actually sounds plausible O_o;

I don't think it's a physical spear, otherwise it'd be burst instead of trance. My guess is that it's either some sort of mind-reading ability or neutralizer / paralyzing ability if she hits her target.

Agreed and Neocybercoin your theory does indeed sound plausible. Although this chapter was a bit slow I must say the story seems to be developing alot faster than I thought it would.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Started reading this yesterday and am liking this so far.

There is so much potential for powers and limitless abilities with this Psi. It will be good once we start to see some of the power that comes from it.

The 'Tatsuo' guy gives me the feeling that he doesn't leave the world at all and instead just roams around in it. It should be possible to go from place to place from within the Psyren world, but each game has a specific end points in the area IF you want to leave but you could probably get to the next area if you liked without having to leave and then return. I get this idea from him being a sick person, and him coming back to the normal world might put him back in that state and now stays there because he has power.

Looking forward to more of this.

Hm, so if trance counters burst then it seems like we're going for a rock-scissors-paper approach. I don't see how Amamiya couldn't have just gone ahead and finished him after his 4th burst though, being tired out seems like a bad excuse to put the other characters into play.

I guess Oboro's not a chick after all.

Onemanga Psyren

Chapters 22 to 24 are out. And they kick ass. I wont spoil anything yet so read for your own =D........Amamiya is just <3.....I love her =D

Just read 19-24 and I'm gonna drop this, someone let me know if it ever gets any better because I can't take this right now. Its like they are trying to fit every single cliche shonen; plot device, character and theme into one series and really its just ridiculous.
    Sapphire is awesome!

I also think that recent chapters have been disappointing, but I probably won't drop this one quite yet.

Psyren OneManga

Its up to 30 now to whoever still reads it. I know I still do =D

Well, I had stopped on chapter 19, now I've finally caught up to the latest release... chapter 51.
    http://mangashare.com/manga/Psyren/

Any of you still reading this? I'm still enjoying it quite a lot. I really like the whole dynamic between future and past.

Still seems like an ok manga, nothing too serious or mind blowing but enjoyable at least. You can go get chapter 52 at mangatraders as well Munsu.

Sig made by Lucifus

Is there anyone still reading this? Bit of a redundant question since I know there must be a few people here still reading. Anyway I just read chapter 62 and I'm glad I stopped when I did, because catching up was really fun. I don't think I would have enjoyed those chapters as much if I'd read them one week at a time. Unfortunately now that I have caught up I don't have much of a choice.

Anyway like most of you guys have said this series really isn't anything ground breaking but its enjoyable, I really can't think of a more suitable adjective. Its really nice to be able to read a shonen series that knows what it is and doesn't try to be anything else, and one that is not trying to force some message down our throats.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Psyren Chapter 64 OneManga

Anybody still reading this? I still am and I totally could not have predicted this course.

Yeah, that certainly was unexpected. Very interesting development. I'm wondering how the hell they are even alive...
    Sapphire is awesome!

I think things have changed since they wanted to save the old woman and she some how did not get on the plane. They all look awesome though/

Tenbatsu
    Chapter 65 is up - Onemanga

Guess she didn't get on the plane like you said.

The movie star (don't remember his name) was asking Ageha why they never were there on the declaration of war. Since time moves in the present when they move to the future. Think they stayed there with the kids to fight the vise?
    I didn't think that at first since the kids die in the movie. But they might stay in the future now right?
    Last edited by Tenbatsu; Tue, 04-07-2009 at 07:23 PM.