Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Movie 2- The DimondDust Rebellion

Yeah, Japanese fans don't usually go by who is cooler. Their popularity polls usually always have some unexpected results. Frankly I'm surprised Kon isn't higher up on the list because I know they love him and I didn't expect Ichigo to be #1.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

The Bleach 153 OP showed Yoruichi back in action in this movie as well as nearly every captain doing stuff (including Yamamoto). I think I even saw Hisagi from Tousen's division releasing his zanpakuto, which I think would be a potential canon violation. Regardless I'm more excited about this now, since we haven't seen much of any captain ownage since the last movie.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Fri, 12-21-2007 at 12:11 PM.

Cinnalynn19
    I would like to see more Yoruichi , Soi Fon, Urahara, and Ukitake . I want to see them *really* fight.

Alot less of Matsumoto and Orihime. They have big boobs but their powers are rather blah for my tastes. Though Orihime has gotten a bit more interesting recently.

Id like to see more of the Vizard. And my god I was so glad when the Bounts deal was over.

Im stoked about this movie though....I cant wait for it to come out in subtitles.

Well I've heard the DVD is going to be released in Japan on 20/09/2008. So might be a bit of a wait...

I don't know if i'll probably get bashed here, but i downloaded the diamon dust rebellion in tosho anf i got a baseball game? Is it just me or DB fansub is trolling again?

it was their april fools joke

Blog Entries
    A reatrded april fools joke, tak about a waste of bandwidth, good thing i'm used to their trolls and wasn't fooled.

About the movie, i haven't seen it but it must be good since it pushed hitsugaya to numver one in the latest popularity polls.

As this been subbed by anyone btw?

You should never download anything from DB's website on April fools, it is asking to get trolled.

Yea I agree. Well thats not going to happen to me again. DB is a one crazy group of people. LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    A reatrded april fools joke, tak about a waste of bandwidth, good thing i'm used to their trolls and wasn't fooled.

About the movie, i haven't seen it but it must be good since it pushed hitsugaya to numver one in the latest popularity polls.

As this been subbed by anyone btw?
    It's a lil' out of the blue but has it even been released yet?
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Blog Entries
    U mean the dvd? No it hasn't.