Thread: Comp for the end of the year - YAY!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Comp for the end of the year - First Assignment up Due 12/14

Well People, its me, your friendly, neighborhood Phoenix, friend and Graphics Whore for all.

As the Title says, I wanna plan another comp for the end of the year. I realize I've been gone for a while (Quitting crap job, starting new job, finding out gf is a whore, all that good shit) But I feel the best way to get back into the swing of things is to do again what i was doin here for a while, since no one else wants to host a comp (DF, <3 you.)

So heres what I need from you peoples. First, competitors are needed. Obvious huh? I dont care about a set number or anything, if you wanna join, even if you fail at Photoshop, then join. This is to have FUN, and being involved mos of the time equals fun. Also, I'm planning this toward everyone who likes PS. Leave a post if you want in. I'm not gonna do this without 4 people (Excluding me, I might come in later, depending on the people who enter.)

Next I need a theme for the comp. Christmas is fine, but the last Christmas comp we had was meh, so think of some good ideas. Leave a Reply or PM me with that good stuff.

The last point. This is the other important one. I cant decide between a 1 round or a 3 round. I have no problem with ether, but people bitched last time i tried a 1 round, so give some input. In both cases, I have something planned already.

Also, in the case that no one cares about the theme crap, I have something planned as well.

As for prizes, what greater prize is there than being able to rub your victory in the faces of your peers!

Fine, guess Im the only one who likes that. Well thats the prize. If any mods wanna offer something up, go ahead. PM me, post it, IM me on AIM.

Thats about it. If things go well and we get people, the first Assignment will be given on 12/1 and will be due to me a week later, so 12/8.
    Last edited by Phoenix20578; Sun, 12-02-2007 at 10:39 PM.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.