Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gundam 00 Episode 06

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    For some strange reason I'm starting to like that blond guy (dunno his name) in the red suit who always does the 'conversing with no one in particular' moments regarding CB's actions. What's his name? He always holds the wine glass and talks out of the balcony, i dunno, he smecks of villain material to me.
    lol, he's always talking to his little green haired boy toy... god know what their story is... although i still hate that character (because he gets these stupidly vague one liners about CB and the Gundams), i'm also looking forward to seeing how he turns out to be pertinent to CB and their mission.

he reminds me of a more gay, less political, Treize Kushrenada, who also doesn't hold a visible military command...

also in this episode, i couldn't help but notice that there is STILL no automatic weapons defense to fight against the Gundams. The PMC and AEU continue to respond with inferior MS squads... What ever happened to drone flyers and unmanned weaponry? another unaddressed warfare issue?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    Sumeragi's breasts are out of control...I'm amazed at what kind of physics the artists think can hold those things in that blue dress she was wearing toward the end of the episode.
    I thought most of the costumes for the women were too over the top. Seems like the designers tried too hard to give them a futuristic look.

And Allelujah just pulled off a Nikki/Jessica.....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。