Thread: Bleach 147

And a filler it is.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

i was getting pretty excited about bleach... wish they wouldn't rape it w\ fillers *sigh*

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    "won't you take me to--- FILLER TOWN!"

seriously though, Bleach's brand of humor is funny in small doses, but these new pussy Arrancar / Hollow goofs are fail. Oh, and of course they have to have Renji in it... Like he hasn't been subjected to enough filler already..

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I'm actually liking it so far.

It's good that they go to Hollow World and actually run into...regular Hollows. I thought it was wierd when they showed up and there was basically a whole lot of nothing except a few Arrancar.

I like the way they've set up the ecology of Hueco Mundo. The shinigami castaway seems like he might have an interesting story. And there seems to be some badass hollows in the future as opponents.

Yeah, the comic-relief hollows are already wearing thin. But if this turned into a Bounto length arc, I'd be okay with it so far.

At least the troglodyte shinigami knows what is important: He went and immediately snatched the only chick of the group... No doubt it's lonely to live in a cave somewhere in a hollow infested forest.

This filler arc might not be so bad, Ichigo and Co. fight several successively stronger but seemingly random enemies (mystery Hollows) in an effort to find a lost female (Rukia) and behind the back drop of trying to find her there's some kind sub plot going on (Weird Shinigami backstory) which we find out in the end makes all the fighting seem understandable. It's worked before...

My only concern is how this will affect the overall storyline when they pick back up where the mange went. I think we could probably without any more extraneous filler characters sticking around after their arcs are over.

I'm actually liking this more (based on one ep tho) than I liked the beginning of the SS arc. Hueco Mundo is chaotic

its good, but i hate the hollow that teamed up with ichigo far more than the bounto arc dolls

my hope is that theres no place for them in the real world after all this is over

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    At least the troglodyte shinigami knows what is important: He went and immediately snatched the only chick of the group... No doubt it's lonely to live in a cave somewhere in a hollow infested forest.
    Sure thing, but why the hell is he trying to kill her? He must have taken 'hitting on' literally...

Maybe he thought Rukia talks too much and tried to beat her silent. After all, having lived all by himself for who knows how long it must be a drastic change to share the cave with someone continuously speaking.

Must only be me then that's wondering why he is wearing a dead goat's face.

He must have been at one point desperate enough to try to hit on female hollows. In that endeavour being a boneface would have no doubt helped tremendously, lest he would have stood out too badly in that company.

If it wasnt for the terrible animation and for you people saying its a filler, I would not have noticed it was a filler. The stuff in here looks pretty manga legit to me, except for the incredibly annoying mod-soul wanna-be's.

I call them mod-soul wanna-be's because they are as annoying as the mod-souls, but far more useless. I really hope ichigo and co. dont actually try and rescue them...

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    Must only be me then that's wondering why he is wearing a dead goat's face.
    I just assumed that was his Hollow disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I just assumed that was his Hollow disguise.
    And the hollows are stupid enough to miss his zanpaktou and kimono?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    And the hollows are stupid enough to miss his zanpaktou and kimono?
    yeah....? theyre not exactly the brightest creatures :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi
    If it wasnt for the terrible animation and for you people saying its a filler, I would not have noticed it was a filler. The stuff in here looks pretty manga legit to me, except for the incredibly annoying mod-soul wanna-be's.

I call them mod-soul wanna-be's because they are as annoying as the mod-souls, but far more useless. I really hope ichigo and co. dont actually try and rescue them...

Aint really a spoiler if i say this but those hollow are in the manga lol so u will be seeing them for awhile they aren't filler characters. Just clearing that up since some people may think they are filler characters.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist
    Aint really a spoiler if i say this but those hollow are in the manga lol so u will be seeing them for awhile they aren't filler characters. Just clearing that up since some people may think they are filler characters.
    Interesting...

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."