Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 298

From the beginning, Zaraki fights for fun. His ennemies dying(or not; Ikkaku/Ichigo) is a mere result of his "hobby". I think Kenpachi just doesn't fight seriously, he isn't in for the kill, he's in for the thrill. When he lost against Ichigo he just got careless and got overpowered for a split second.
    About what's up ahead, he stops Tesla then Noitra attacks without showing any form of effort. The match is settled it's obvious Kenpachi will own Noitra's ass in a flash. Yachiru fighting him though, could be way more interesting.

t I really wanted to see Hitsugaya again but I
    Please no more, Icy Midget is everywhere. Movie, OVAs, fillers ... enough.

"Icy Midget" how can you not like him?
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

ice midget...lol..that's a good one...well i wanted to see the hollow of ichigo doing the work and upgrading the powers of ichigo again...but zaraki i don't mind him butting in one bit...also about the zaraki ichigo thing and who is stronger...normal ichigo<zaraki serious ichigo=zaraki hollow ichigo>zaraki that's the way i see it

Genin
    nnoitora didnt even "release" yet...

It's fucking Zaraki Kenpachi, he won't kill Noitra until he releases just to see how fun and how tough that Nnoitra can be ... then ... yeah ... Nnoitra dies.