Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 146

Bleach 146

Is it me, or is DB down?

God, DB just had to translate Nell's retarded speech impediment, and they even took away the fun of mystery of Nell's gender .

Though this ep was kind of lame it started looking downright terrible when they flashed the filler card in their hand near the end. I wonder how long they'll last this time.

I actually did not mind this ep. Action was bad but the comic relief made up for it in my book. I liked when Nel was questioning Rukia on her and Ichigos relationship.

I totally loved this eps humor...
    From Nell's messed up speech, to the reaction towards 'Ni-sama' giving Rukia a cloak... LOL.

It's wierd that DB is doing that thing with Nel's speech because they used to make fun of Lunar for doing the exact same thing with Gin's speech.

Anyway, until Rukia showed up I was convinced this episode was filler.

Amusing filler, but filler I thought.

by Flomp-Rumbel
    get it here http://tracker.anirena.com/download.php?id=2664

nice episode and by the way check flomp subs coz you will find it better than DB in Nell part and all.

also i posted the names of bleach eps in its thread in the manga section for novamber so when u read them,r u sure they are all fillers?

I have no idea if they're fillers. You'd have to read the manga to know.

It just FELT fillerish. What with being incredibly silly and having the ultimate in "this is filler" symbol, the screaming or crying kid(granted, the kid is really a soul devouring monster, but hey).

The very last scene in this episode was not in the manga, that's all I'm willing to say about it here.

It's good Rukia (and Renji) arrived. Not much else to say about this episode. Most of it was there surely just for the sake of comedy with little thought behind it. Like Ichigo who is as fast as Byakuya trying to catch the little arrancar for such a long time, and only succeeding when the kid tripped. Well, as it's the truth they must gain extra time by any means necessary in order not to catch the manga, it's no wonder things like this exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    The very last scene in this episode was not in the manga, that's all I'm willing to say about it here.
    Jup, that took me by surprise. Just when Bleach seemed to be going in the right direction... Ep was good otherwise though, humour actually made laugh a few times. Action was dreadful in places though, like when they took on that desert ngununanda idiot or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    It's good Rukia (and Renji) arrived. Not much else to say about this episode. Most of it was there surely just for the sake of comedy with little thought behind it. Like Ichigo who is as fast as Byakuya trying to catch the little arrancar for such a long time, and only succeeding when the kid tripped. Well, as it's the truth they must gain extra time by any means necessary in order not to catch the manga, it's no wonder things like this exist.
    That scene actually WAS in the manga, though they did stretch it a little. I believe this whole ep was one chapter or something.

I didn't like it until Rukia and Renji turned up. Oh God, I hate the new guys. I knew I was going to hate them the first time I saw them appear in the opening. Hope they don't take too much screen time (yeah, good luck -.-), I'll just see them as unfillerish dolls.

The humor in this episode simply wasn't my cup of tee, except the Byakuya part.

Some of it was filler, they may start doing that alot also since the manga is moving slowly and the anime is moving really fast. Was't to bad though i like how they kept nell's speech in that childish way. Whats up with the cloaks i remmeber ichigo having something like it in the soul society ark when he learned banka and was heading to the execution grounds lol. i actually like them though would be cool if it was apart of the uniform lol.

Ichigo's cloak in SS arc was that rod that Youroichi gave Ichigo that lets him fly, transformed into a cloak with a clasp.

That's all the more reason why he shouldn't have ever lost it...

seems like most of them can fly without one now anyway.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by redcat
    This is true, but jogging is still the #1 transportation of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat
    They've always been able to fly on the real world, being that they are spirits. But the same does not apply on Soul Society where the rules are different.

In the manga, episode 146 is corresponding to what chapter ?

Thanks