Thread: Gundam 00 song

Gundam 00 song

hey ppls... ok so i need a certain some so can you give it to me...if you have it
    it's from gundam 00(of course) and i think the song's name is wana...it's the 1st gundam ending

The full version is not out but you can get the TV size from Gendou
    You need to register though.

EDIT: sorry, I just realised Gendou doesn't have it too.
    Last edited by kenren; Fri, 10-26-2007 at 12:57 AM.

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Nipponsei doesn't list the Gundam00 ED song as coming out until November 14th. So you'll have a while to go before you can get the full version of the song.

I'm sure there's a TV rip out there somewhere, but damned if I know what the quality is like.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

If you really want the full version asap and don't care about crystal quality I can rip it from the PV on youtube for you, let me know.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Fri, 10-26-2007 at 12:45 PM.

really...well i was wondering cuz i got the daybreaks bell's song(first opening in 00...obvious... but...mm thanks...

The full op and ed singles don't usually come out at the same time unless they are by the same band. Anyway I ripped it, so here is a sendspace link to the full version of wana by The Back Horn taken from the PV.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Fri, 10-26-2007 at 03:04 PM.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Hmm, there were a couple of places to post this, but this is probably the most appropriate.

Gundam 00 ED by The Black Horn

And for convenience for those who missed the last one, OP1 called Daybreak's Bell

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    does someone remember episode 3 when they introduced the anti-gundam investigation unit?

it sounded so much like Final Fantasy music... will there be a OST or something?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    From Nipponsei:

December 26th
    • Genshiken 2 OST

• OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2008

January 10th
    • Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 1
    so, we got a ways to wait...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

it was up on gendou when the series started Oo and they do have the ending as well btw..

(because someone said it isnt there)

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    it was up on gendou when the series started Oo and they do have the ending as well btw..

(because someone said it isnt there)
    A tv rip would have appeard on gendou when the show started, same with the OP as well. I think the person you're mentioning was referring to the full track, which is usually available from nipponsei when they get hold of the album, then uploaded onto gendou.

the full version of the song came out on y07/m10/d08 @ gendou
    very good quallity so its not a rip (since it is in full length anyway)
    the person i mentioned said on the 26th octobre that gendou does not have it :P

so i believe they bought the single... or something like that

Full version of what song? Like Buffalobiian said, strikefreedom39 was requesting for the full ending theme and during that date it's not listed in gendou.

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Hi, im stupid!

sry *grml* i ve got brain-lags

well maybe i made this mistake because strikefreedom was posting a link to the OP, sry ^^, so i did not re-read the first 3 posts :/

Gendou usually gets PV RIP's (PV = Promotional Video = Music Video if you don't know) a while before the CD single comes out. PV rips tend to be lower quality than CD rips because TV audio tends to suck.

The day after strikefreedom posted this thread I ripped the ending song from its PV and sent it to him. The ending up on Gendou that was uploaded november 14th most likely came from the CD and thus would be better quality than what I made from the PV.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Tue, 11-20-2007 at 06:41 PM.

Well, if no one wants to worry about that or register for Gendou, Nipponsei got their version up a few weeks back

Gundam 00 Original Soundtrack 02

Another Gundam Soundtrack to keep us busy till October, brought to you by Nipponsei.

[Nipponsei] Gundam 00 Original Soundtrack 02.zip