Thread: Bleach Chapter 296

Bleach Chapter 296

Out by MangaShare

http://s02.mangashare.com/releases/B...96%5BMS%5D.zip

I have to say....that was an ugly outcome

her released form looked awesome though. And it finally looks like Espada number 8's battle will be over soon. (hopefully)

O.o, she can't hold her original form for long? But the other guys are pretty funny,

NEW CERO!

Oh heck... it was finally a good chapter after all this months and Kubo had to ruin it with those 2 last pages so Ichigo can save the damn day. Bah...

I guess we're all furries for Nel now...

Wow. Thanks to Bleach we finally get to see what would happen if a Satyr and a Centaur had a daughter and we get to a a shining blade of overflowing spirit particles pulled from a loincloth all to climax with her returning to her original form and a boring new cero.

Really Disappointing
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Wow, talk about a deus ex machina for the enemy. Plus how is Ichigo gonna do anything? Noitora seems to bee out of his league, not to mention he still seems worn down from his fight with Grimjaw while Noitors still seems fresh.

Man Nel should have killed Noitora when she had the chance. Instead she had to pull the kind act and say she was gonna spare him... as if he would ever return the same favor to her or learn his lesson lol. Where the heck is the next chapter going to go? Ichigo saves Nel? Nel's friends kill off the other espada and come to save her? I was really hoping Nel would be the one to kick some ass right here.

Cant stay in super form for too long I guess. Must need alot of power. Orihime will just heal her and reverse her fatigue and then she can fight again with Ichigo by her side also completely healed.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Orihime could just take Nell all the way back to before she ever got hit in the face so she wouldn't have any trouble staying in released form. But if that actually came up I bet Ichigo would say some nonsense about how Nell shouldn't have to fight and that he'll protect her and tell Orihime to heal him instead. Then Ulquiorra would show up again and all hell will break loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Orihime could just take Nell all the way back to before she ever got hit in the face so she wouldn't have any trouble staying in released form. But if that actually came up I bet Ichigo would say some nonsense about how Nell shouldn't have to fight and that he'll protect her and tell Orihime to heal him instead. Then Ulquiorra would show up again and all hell will break loose.
    Not to mention the fact that that is all very boring, predictable and mind-numbingly uninspired and would only impede any progress and drain all remaining interest I had in this Arc. This being Bleach however there is a very high possibility of just that happening.
    Sapphire is awesome!

How would she do that? Norita or the other Espada that was holding her would stop it from ever happening (unless I forgot if the other guy was defeated...can't remember). I just hope they come up with something interesting for this predicament.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    I wish she could reverse time to where this series was actually good once.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    AMEN to that.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    AMEN to that.
    I Lol'd.

Well, I still want my beach fix, so a manga story is a manga story. Many people dissed the Naruto manga for a long time, and now they are twitching and scratching for the next chapter.

I have hope! Come Kenpachi / Urahara / Issin / Vizgards and show us your releases!

(I'll settle for Kenpachi's vice capt. too ^_^)

Nells form gave me berserk and Claymore flashbacks..

on a differnet notice, maybe Nell's trasformation time is conected to the silly duo's cero release? they share the same power pool, so the they blast out, she can't fight anymore.