Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden Episode 31

Naruto Shippuden Episode 31

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/ns031.torrent

OOPS! I forgot to put "episode" in the title. Hope Bud got laid tonight.

fuck off.

You missed an extra 'u' also

I'm so pissed of at the idea of Shippuuden nowadays I'm not even sure if I enjoyed that episode or not. It did feel more like Naruto than any Shippuden ep has for a while so maybe I did.

I thought this episode was pretty good. Could've done without the flashbacks.

Next episode looks like shit.

Love the new ending animation aside from the model poses of the new guy.

I thought this episode was good compared to last week's hour of crap.

Definitely one of the better episodes in the series so far. It was decent enough to make me post on the Naruto forum.

Positives: Well drawn episode, and I especially enjoyed the animation and butterfly when Naruto was trying to save Gaara. The animation style reminded me of the first ending of the Naruto series, and was very nostalgic.

Negatives: Could've done without the flashbacks to the previous episode, and the two girls fighting over Gaara was stupid. The ninja crying with joy that Gaara was saved was a bit over the top too I felt.

All in all, this episode has greatly raised my hopes for future episodes in Shippuden.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasho
    All in all, this episode has greatly raised my hopes for future episodes in Shippuden.
    apparantly you didn't watch the next episode preview.

I...LOVED...this episode.

Even though I knew what was gonna happen before it even began, everything about the tone and mood of this episode was just perfect. I especially loved the little "Wind" tribute they were doing when Gaara was coming back to life.

I mean, the episode actually had an emotional impact on me in reguards to Chiyo's death, and I didn't care about her at all really.

The opening and ending really have me psyched too. I like the first new guy already(not the bare midriff, that's maximum gay) but apparently what I gather from the ending is he swears alot. And then the other new guy who's apparently an Anbu.

I dunno. This episode just made me happy.

This was a decent episode but would have done better without the flashbacks and the crying ninja and the two girls, like Mage and Narasho said. Still, I'm almost surprised they actually managed to build some emotional impact for the geezer's death. I guess I had lost my faith in this series already...

Wow... they totally ruined Matsuri's character with that cat-fight...

This episode was her first appearance on the manga... for those wondering why a character introduced in the past fillers was still around.

Overall good episode. New intro is somewhat acceptable visually, but the song... meh. I miss Hero's Come Back already. New ending song... I didn't notice it actually... I was too focused on the amazing animation.

This arc was hands down, the worst manga arc imo. It was bearable in the manga because you could simply take a 2 months break and then catch up at one time. The problem is the fact that the animation team felt the need to stretch almost every single chapter into a full episode.

At least it's over now, the manga storyline slowly pick up from here so Shippuden will eventually get better.

Best episode we've had in awhile, and probably one of the better episodes since Shippuuden started. As stated by others they did a good job with the mood setting and managed to give chyo's death an emotional impact, at least for me anyway.

Next episode looks like it's just going to be Gaara returns to the Sand village, people cheer, Naruto and Co. set off for home. Thats pretty much the standard fair at the end of an arc though, especially one where they are away from Konoha. Might not be crap as some people have said, but probably won't be anything to rave about either.

that was a great episode.. i liked how naruto was clueless until the very end

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    it was a pretty good episode. i still think it's lame as hell that they can't even kill off Gaara... I mean, it's the 3rd Hokage dead, and that's it for the good guys... Chiyo I suppose only half counts, since she appeared as a good guy, despite her past, and since at least she's worm food now...

*smiles at seeing the ED* sexy time!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I think its lame that they give the highest budget to the episodes that have the least action in it.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Definitely one of the better episodes in the series so far. It was decent enough to make me post on the Naruto forum.
    I have to say about the same, This is the first time in a while I have thought about posting in the forum about an episode.

I personally enjoyed the episode, it makes me happier about the series and gives me more hope for it as it has been fading for me for a while. I really enjoyed the new ending, The idea behind it is great and I think I will actually be watching the ending for a while now instead of just skipping over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    Next episode looks like it's just going to be Gaara returns to the Sand village, people cheer, Naruto and Co. set off for home. Thats pretty much the standard fair at the end of an arc though, especially one where they are away from Konoha. Might not be crap as some people have said, but probably won't be anything to rave about either.
    I'm hoping at the very least the episode will show us what Gaara's status is, power-wise, now that he's lost Shukaku. I'm interested to know that.

I mean, he can't very well be Kazekage anymore if all he has are some basic ninja moves.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    this episode had some 'feeling' into it

animation was (very) good and i personally felt NEARLY like when Zabuza and Haku died... well ok there was a big gap but for some reason i still had the 'oh that poor guy/girl, your dead won't be meaningless' feeling.... this is something i missed back in the past...

the intro was fine 2 but the music sux.

but well i really bet(!) that the next episode will be crap like always, remember the first shit-puuden episode? great, REALLY great animation etc. and the rest simply sucked balls.
    well now this episode was one of the better ones, so what will follow? 5-10 episodes full of shit and gayness, i suppose

if i look @ the spoiler of the next episode i can allready see that the animation goes back down to filler quallity (or even worse)...
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Fri, 10-19-2007 at 06:24 PM.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    The thing that really hit home for this episode was the music in the second half. Sucked you in completely. Perhaps this is what they spent the last two weeks working on?

Tsunade:"Was it the right thing to do?" Err, got any other suggestions?

Temari hit the nail on the head regarding Konkuro's screen time and popularity, though I personally like his character.