Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Game: Street Fighter 4

The SSFIV: AE header has started appearing on the German Xbox Live Marketplace.

Hrmm, the header is on the U.S. Marketplace as well.

P4080135.jpg

Video

Photos of some DLC content for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition emerged today. These shots of the Super Alternate Costume Pack were taken from the German in-game marketplace somehow. The Arcade Edition header on top only confirms what we already know, and what Capcom will most likely be announcing once Captivate's embargo lifts next week.

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Anyway it seems the PC version is still happening?
    Attachment 584
    There's an ESRB listing for a Windows PC version now.

ssf4pc.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ono
    I cant twit about it topic... Plz wait until 12th Apr. 8am PST. RT @IceBreakker:When will we have SSFIV for PC?
    That's when the embargo on the Captivate event will be lifted.

Also the video I posted in post #273 is working again. I guess Capcom removed the copyright claim on it.

Yeah I read that earlier, great news but quite useless if they don't include the upcoming AE dlc with it, or at least offer the DLC on pc as well. I mean numerous character fixes, at least 4 new chars and a revamped replay channel.
    If it's just SSF4 I don't really see the point in getting that.
    At least when SF4 pc released SSF4 was still like a year away from release. Releasing it as just ssf4 with no AE dlc would make no sense, and I hope capcom realizes this....meh we'll see tomorrow.
    -----------------

Standalone Arcade Edition Listed on Amazon

Last edited by Marik; Tue, 04-12-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Adding new characters, an all new balancing update as well as an enhanced Replay Channel, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will deliver the definitive version of Street Fighter when it releases on Xbox 360, PS3 and Windows PCs this summer. More specifically, the add-on version of Arcade Edition will be available as a downloadable upgrade for existing Super Street Fighter IV owners on June 7 for 1200 MS.
    awesome

source:
    http://www.capcom-europe.com/blog/20...e-the-megaton/
    -----------------

Arcade Edition Trailers

Captivate 2011: SSFIV Arcade Edition Gameplay Trailer 1 HD

Captivate 2011: SSFIV Arcade Edition Gameplay Trailer 2 HD

Arcade Edition Ends Street Fighter IV

Gamespot: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition confirmed for PC, PS3, 360

DLC release date: June 7, 2011
    DLC Price: $14.99 USD or 1,200 Microsoft Points
    Disc release date: June 24, 2011 for Europe, 28th in North America, 30th in Japan.
    PC release date: July 2011.
    Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3

I think I'm hold out and get the retail version of AE. I'd rather have it on disc than on HDD. I just hope they don't do something lame and have it setup where it's just SSFIV with a DLC code in the case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marik; Tue, 04-12-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Added Cover art.

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - Extended Q & A

SSF4: AE: Alternate Costume "Arcade Challengers Pack" Announced »

Super Street Fighter 4: AE is getting its first costume pack, the Arcade Challengers Pack. Unsurprisingly, it features new outfits for Oni, Evil Ryu, Yang, and Yun. What is different from previous packs is that this one includes two outfits per character. They are set to be released in Japan on July 5 for 320 Microsoft Points or about $4. There is no word yet on release and pricing for other territories, but you can probably expect them to be similar.

via Impress Game Watch

The Street Fighter - Web Drama Series

On Tuesday, December 13, the daring new dramedy webseries "THE STREET FIGHTER" premieres on The Game Station.

It's the story of Phil, a journalist who loses his job and enters the world of pro-am fighting game tournaments to earn the respect of his son. Guest starring a host of famous YouTubers including iJustine and KassemG and competitive gamer Alex Valle.

"THE STREET FIGHTER" is a six-part narrative (twice a week, all thru December!) shot on the RED EPIC and directed by The Game Station's own Layne Pavoggi. "THE STREET FIGHTER" is written by Aaron Umetani ("THE BROTHERS MARIO") and produced by Aaron Zaragoza.

"THE STREET FIGHTER" TEASER is live now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-wGSLn-oY
    Here's Episode 1

Wait, no, okay:

So a man, who gets fired from his job, becomes a SUPER-PRO Street Fighter champion, and goes to take on THE BEST IN THE US to prove to his son that he can be hang with the cool kids. BUT when his streak inevitably summons THE BEAST FROM THE EAST, DIEGO UMEJUAREZ, can Phil continue to win, thus earning his son's undying respect?

Or will he fall to the wayside, like so many scrubs before him?

KIMOCHI~II