Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Street Fighter 4

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck.......I'd rather have the headband personally, fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuck, i guess this is what europeans miss out on for getting both figures in the CE
    -----------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w_8yt4hQgU&fmt=18

New SF4 Trailer featuring all the characters on the consoles showing off their Ultras and some combos.

CES 2009: Street Fighter IV Console Character Demos

A Gamespot article on the near final version of Capcom's console conversion. It includes 5 video demos of Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen, and Rose, plus a look at the Mad Catz custom controllers.

Hands On With Mad Catz's SFIV FightStick and FightPad @ Kotaku
    Last edited by Marik; Mon, 01-12-2009 at 07:33 AM.

Well I missed the holiday season loop hole, So i am going to have to wait until my birthday to get either a PS3 or a 360, I am a leaning towards playstation. I really want to get this game, even though I think my gaming days are pretty much on very long hold.

Was going to pre order it. but what use it the game without something to play it on. I could always borrow my friend's PS3 and don't give it back until i get my own, but that will be mean.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I could always borrow my friend's PS3 and don't give it back until i get my own, but that will be mean
    Trust, that wouldn't be mean you got to do what you got to do. I borrow my friend's PS3 all the time

I can't wait to SF4 comes out, I wonder how the gamplay is going to be?, I seen trailer's and fights but I want the feel of the controls hands on.
    "The End Justify The Means"

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44551.html

Same trailer showing all characters, but with some story behind it, and it's in English for those who want to hear how it sounds.

Btw, you can individually set each characters voice to EN or JP.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealistic
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44551.html

Same trailer showing all characters, but with some story behind it, and it's in English for those who want to hear how it sounds.

Btw, you can individually set each characters voice to EN or JP.
    Thanks for posting that link !

That looks so awesome. sadly I probably wouldn't touch half of those charactors... I'd probably just be spamming sakura / ken / sagat in that order.

I usually just use Ken, but this time around I'm gonna make use of the new added characters.
    "The End Justify The Means"

i've played countless hours of SF Alpha 3 mostly w\ ken... that was by far my favorite street fighter game although, i never played SF 3.

Ken is the best character ever, with the best BGM ever.
    Ken -> Akuma -> Balrog -> Gouken, that will be my sequence of smackdown at school when It gets released ;o.
    -----------------

I'm still not sure if I'll get the game, but the arcade sticks look awesome.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44694.html
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Street Fighter IV DLC Details and Screens

Capcom is pleased to announce the first expansion pack for Street Fighter IV. Championship Mode expansion pack will add several unique and gameplay enriching options to Street Fighter IV’s already robust feature set free of charge post launch. Street Fighter IV’s Championship Mode Expansion Pack will include:

• Replay Mode – Record, upload, and download top matches to share with the Street Fighter IV community. Players can analyze top tiered fighters matches, leave voter feedback for others, and share their own triumphant victories.

• New Points System - Two new points systems to measure your skill (Championship and Tournament Points)

• Enhanced Tournament Matching System - Skill level matching system offers improved tournament match making for beginners and mid-level players. Competitors earn Grade Points (GP) to earn entry into more advanced tournaments.

Additionally, we are announcing the DLC alternate costume expansion packs for Street Fighter IV to customize your fighters. Each DLC pack offers a alternate costume for you favorite Street Fighter IV character. The packs are grouped by themes and will be available for 320 MS points for Xbox 360 or $3.99 on PlayStation 3 post launch.

• 2/17 – Brawler Pack DLC Pack will include alternate costumes for: Zangeif, E.Honda, Rufus, El Furete, and Abel.

• 2/24 – Femme Fatale Pack will include alternate costumes for: Chun-Li, Cammy, Sakura, Rose, and C.Viper.

• 3/3/09 – Shoryuken Pack will include alternate costumes for: Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, and Dan.

• 3/10/09 – Shadowloo Pack will include alternate costumes for: Seth, M.Bison, Sagat, Balrog, and Vega.

• 3/17/09 – Classic Pack will include alternate costumes for: Guile, Dhalsim, Fei-Long, Blanka, and Gen.

Pictures of all the costumes
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 02-05-2009 at 04:24 PM.

IIRC, the costumes come with the CE, so just get that.
    -----------------

Did anybody watch UFC fight night on saturday? it was sponsored by SF4 and they played the full trailor.

Nah, I didn't see it. Was it a brand new trailer or something we've seen before?

it was the same one idealistic posted... somehow it looks better on a 42'' samsung lcd than it did running in a browser windows

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    it was the same one idealistic posted... somehow it looks better on a 42'' samsung lcd than it did running in a browser windows
    QFT. Everything looks better on a 42" samsung lcd ... including SF4! Anyone doing any of the gamestop tournaments? There's one in my hometown.

i don't know if i could face the embarrassment of getting pwned in public by an 8 year old kid... I'm going to hide behind my 50'' and ps3 for competitions : )

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    IIRC, the costumes come with the CE, so just get that.
    It seems to only come with the Brawlers Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    It seems to only come with the Brawlers Pack.
    Well that settles which edition I'll get. I expected the CE to come with all of them, but if it doesn't, I might as well save myself the money. Change the C.Viper figurine that comes with the 360 version to a Cammy/Chun-Li one and I'd be right back in line though.

Tourneys are completely out of the question for me at this point. SF2:Remix has shown me how badly my skills have suffered since I used to play at the local ice cream place.