Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DB to drop Bleach?

DB to drop Bleach?

"Dattebayo picks up Genshiken Season 2, Bleach dropped"

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/48

YHBT or for real? I'll jump from a bridge if they do.

Yeah, right...

Does the phrase 'No episode this week' give peace to your soul?

*sigh*
    Everytime DB does a yhbt people come here and do a thread... and now they even ask if it could be a yhbt... bleh...

it is not important at all coz it is a troll and 2nd flomp-rumbel is better and will continue bleach to the end

Dattebayo serioulsy need to pull their head out of their arse if they think this is funny.

I heard if DB drops bleach that the animation studio will drop bleach too.

yup

lol, i read that news post a couple days ago. Only at that time it didn't have anything in it about dropping bleach. My guess is they had a shit ton of people asking where the new episode of bleach was this week and decided to throw that little piece in there later.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    should i just merge this with the old 'Are DB a bunch of douchebags?' thread?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

who would care if its true? bleach is shit now and genshiken is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Does the phrase 'No episode this week' give peace to your soul?

*sigh*
    Everytime DB does a yhbt people come here and do a thread... and now they even ask if it could be a yhbt... bleh...
    Well yeah i know what you mean but i couldnt find the funny factor in that announcement. And db knows they will get tons of spam whenever trolling so why do they bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Pessu
    And db knows they will get tons of spam whenever trolling so why do they bother?
    Because they know it will trick thousands of fools into wasting their time writing emails?

They must have a good supply of Kleenex tissues with all the trolls they do.

Lol, DB's trolls have started to become really ridiculous. DB by it's own actions has shown itself to be a group that can't live without the massive epenis afforded it by being the source for the most watched shows. If they were to stop subbing Shippuuden and bleach they would lose all that epenis and probably all end up commiting suicide. With this knowledge saying they're going to drop the second most downloaded anime there is for a show that will appeal to a population maybe 10-15% the size of the Bleach fanbase is just absurd. If they had just said Bleach will not be touched during the week until Genishiken and Shippuuden releases were finished it would have been more believable and a better troll.

Whats ridiculous is people actually believing this shit, week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Lol, DB's trolls have started to become really ridiculous. DB by it's own actions has shown itself to be a group that can't live without the massive epenis afforded it by being the source for the most watched shows. If they were to stop subbing Shippuuden and bleach they would lose all that epenis and probably all end up commiting suicide.
    Well, you know, when you do alot of work and you don't actually get any money for it, epenis the next best thing.

It's still free, which means everyone who complains is still a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    Yeah, do that. We don't need yet another thread where ppl are arguing about are these kinds of jokes funny or not...

(man, someone negrepped me during the last troll discussion because I said that I think these "jokes" are stupid and that I'll go to other groups because of them (and because DB's subs are mediocre at best) Really shows how thight grip DB has to their "fans")

I think the people who start these ridiculous threads are just people from DB's staff, or fanboys, who want to get people going, in hopes that someone will believe their trolls. Or maybe just to promote their own awesome (sarcastic) pranks.

Sorry, but don't post titles of future episodes in the Bleach Anime section. There's a thread for that in the manga area, as it creates a ton of speculation and accidental spoilers. Also, titles can give away alot, even in a show like Bleach where the actual anime episodes are coded primarily with numbers.

Verbal warning

Hi folks! It's the creator of the previous DB are douchebags thread!
    And I can see how this is indeed getting annoying...
    For all who care, my apologies.
    And for the creator of this one, hope you can take back the 15 min. you used for this, some day, to write something usefull. I know I wish I could...
    For future endevours: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com will help you find out when what anime is airing. Search your anime, click it, notice the episodes they got;

Click it and dates of airing are viewable:

Jup, it skips a week.

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    You should.
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Tue, 10-16-2007 at 08:20 AM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

The problem with merging this thread with the other one is that the other thread is in the Naruto forum.

If you merge them, where will the people who only watch Bleach go to whine about DB caused them to be confused for a few minutes before the intraweb cleared things up for them!

what you could do is rename the old topic in the naruto forums and add a "(naruto edition) at the end then rename this topic the same thing ("is DB abunch of douchebags" or whatever) and tack on a "bleach edition" at the end.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

|New Signature 3.0!! Simon now has star glasses..... and lost a lot of my respect......R.I.P. Simon without lame glases...