Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bamboo Blade

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli
    How is that a criteria? I watched Akagi, a series about Majong...and im the hell not interested in that ^^
    Well, sometimes having some kind of interrest to the main subject of a show is important.

Even more so when you don't have losts of time to spend on enjoying yourself.

Bamboo Blade is amongst the few show I wouldn't have been interrested in, that finally caught my interrest after watching ep 1 and 2 with youtube. See, I'm still somewhat open

Anyway, At last the dl started, tracker had peer overload for minutes...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by shinta|hikari
    Im betting there will be a second season, and that she will be Tama's rival.

agreed. the ending was wide open for a second season.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I marathoned this in the past week. Lovely series indeed. Buffalo's Favourite Character Award goes to Kirino of course. Her enthusiasm perfects her role as Captain (better translated as Club President), and her light attitude holds everything together, from the team members to my attention. As you guys have mentioned, steady development was a big plus. I welcome a second season from the bottom of my heart. These 26 episodes have been a joy to watch.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~