Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gundam 00 Episode 01

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    So, would that mean we would see at some point Gundams fighting Gundams when some of the group figure out the geezer is in fact a villain yet some refuse to believe it and consider the rebellious ones traitors?
    I doubt it. Even the stupid Hallelujah guy seems good enough that he'd immediately switch to however 'the good guys' are. It would make for an interesting plot twist... Still, I have my doubts. It looks like these four are going to be a package deal... Just the feeling I get

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

It seemed like Enact was being demonstrated publicly, the blonde guy and his friend were both from Union and no one seemed particularly mad that they were there. As to the terrorist attack, them knowing about it does seem a little shady, but who can know what the limit of Celestial Beings resources and intelligence gathering capabilities are. I mean they have GN particles, Gundams, and a space ship, why not a spy or twenty within terrorist organizations.

That being said, the old guy is extremely shady, but come on, he's old...how dangerous can an old guy really be top the world?

I liked the first episode, except for the purpled haired dude... he gives off a tranny vibe.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    I liked the first episode, except for the purpled haired dude... he gives off a tranny vibe.
    true, but at least he's got a voice that doesn't have you fall too far into the 'trap'...

and he didn't seem to have a problem killing that one enemy, which this show seems to foreshadow being a rare thing, and in my eyes a virtue. (unintentional bad pun).

if i had to pick a Gundam pilot I hate, it's that Hallelujah guy. I just realized that his whole 'god / religious motif' and him apparently talking to his Gundam is yet another connection to Gundam Wing. It's like they took Duo, sucked out everything good about him, and put him in as this depressing guy.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".