Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar

Code Geass

where can i find a good seeded Code Geass torrent?

i looked on animesuki but it's licensed so they don't host it anymore and i cant search on Boxtorrent because i have to register first to use the search engine Oo

someone can help me? i heard about a group called [gg] (ggkthx) or something like that but i can't find their torrents...

and btw are there more than one season?

pls help me

all i found was episode 17,5 and 24-25..hmmmm i found a ger-subbed one too with 25 episodes and 6 specials... but i dont like ger-subs even though i m german

I bet your never read this thread.

Well, I don't know why anybody interested in anime wouldn't want to be a member of Boxtorrents, but you can also for example head to isohunt and make a search there. You will get torrents that also include the boxtorrents tracker often.

i cant become a member because it says "max users reached"

and yes i read that thread and thats were i found the ger-subbed version but it's not seeded well so i asked for a better one

well maybe i m too much used to ~150-300kb/sec... seems like i have to go with 70kb then :P

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I like to use mininova.org to find good torrents. If you want to get the entire series of geass, i would suggest searching for it and then filtering by file size to find the ones that are the complete series.

hmmm wait, i just found something interesting in the support forum

i m using bitlord at the moment (is this good/bad?) how do i actually add trackers? all i did so far was copy/paste the adress into the track-list but now i just read in the support forum that bitlord-clients are banned from the EAD tracker-network.... hmmm am i doing something wrong?

maybe thats why i can only find like 5-6 seeders when it says there are about 80 or 90... but the whole FAQ thing is so damn complex... my english skills are to bad for something like that...

i dont really want to open more threads because i m always unsure if it is the right forum to use :/ someone help pls :P?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    I second that, In my opinion utorrent is the one and only bittorrent client you will need on windows as it stands right now.

Is there anyone other than [gg] who did fansubs, I can't seem to find anyone else

I don't care for mkv formats

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan
    Is there a reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan
    Is there anyone other than [gg] who did fansubs, I can't seem to find anyone else

yes shinsen.. and ureshi (joint project)

all .avi

but what is wrong with .mkv? they are my favorite since they are pretty small in size and have a nice quallity.

there are 25 episodes (24-25 was a special i think)

found some here

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?iht=-1&ihq=code+geass+shs

but they seem to be dead.. or maybe isohunt is just a bit fucked up.

well i cant play mkv with WMP which is what i like to use (more than flv).

I want to use shinsen, but they dont seem to have it anymore...can anyone find the shinsen subs?

edit: well i looked at that link above, and it seems the 4.7 gb file has seeds actually...i guess ill try dloading it...though there are only 23 eps in the file

i havent actually seen this....i assume this is worth dloading the entire series?
    Last edited by narutosharingan; Fri, 01-04-2008 at 09:11 PM.

yes i think so...

well you could just download the first 3 episodes (if you use something like utorrent or azureus this won't be a problem)

but to sum some good points up:

good and really nice story ( you cant tell which side is good or which side is bad)
    mecha fights (once you get used to the fact that they move on something like rollerblades , they are really nice)
    and it has C.C. in it :P (one of the female characters in the anime )
    Lelouch is a very interesting main character and i like his voice actor

Just download CCCP and you can play .mkv files using WMP.

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

In case you're wondering CCCP = Combined Community Codec Pack . Your demonstrated lack of familiarity with the majority of the fansub scenes inner workings leads me to believe you would benefit from having this explained in more detail.

The mkv container is a superior video container format to the avi because it supports significantly more features, arguably the most appealing being the H264 codec.

A codec is what is used to compress/decompress video and the H264 is better than XviD (what most avi's use) at packing more data (aka more quality) into a similar size. Thus more and more scan groups are releasing in mkv format because they can make a better product than if they used avi. The combined community codec pack is meant to make it easier for people with 0 knowledge of codecs or the like to enjoy the highest quality video possible, once you install it it will take care of everything for you and allow even WMP11 (a somewhat poor and very much behind the times media player) to play mkvs, and thus H264 encoded video. But, since you mentioned flv I get the feeling you are used to watching youtube videos, which have horrible quality. If that never bothered you then you might just not care about video quality at all, still you should get the CCCP because the groups that release in mkv also tend to be the best groups in terms of overall fansub quality.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Sun, 01-13-2008 at 04:13 PM.

I'm glad I've " demonstrated lack of familiarity with the majority of the fansub scenes ", but I'm more than familiar with codecs and mkv. And I appreciate you making judgments about me, but I'm not some simpleton who uses flv to watch youtube videos. I do download mkvs, but I never liked flv player. I will, however, try CCCP.

Since I'm an idiot, does someone want to tell which grp I should download for episodes 24-25? (both mkv and xvid)

No offense my friend, but if you didn't have the "lack of familiarity," you would have already known about CCCP as pretty much all groups will tell you that is the pack to use (With the exception of some I have seen that support other codec packs). In saying "The combined community codec pack is meant to make it easier for people with 0 knowledge of codecs or the like to enjoy the highest quality video possible," I do not believe it was directed toward you, rather it was just stating that the pack enables those with "0 knowledge or the like" to be able to use these containers and formats and no more. The more in depth information that he provided was, I am sure, meant to be a reference for others with similar issues searching through the forums. Therefore the post could be used later on to help others.

If that's so then that's fine. I don't particularly research what all groups say to use for mkvs, I just download them and use flv, which has served my purpose, and will continue to. But no matter, water under the bridge.

Annnyway, episodes 24-25...which group? "Syndicate", "Anime-Kaiten", or "Your-Mom"? Actually, give top 2, since the syn. one isnt working too well
    Last edited by narutosharingan; Fri, 01-11-2008 at 08:40 PM.

edit:

i've got the syndicate version too and its working perfect and has good quality. i can't tell for sure but i think they did a great job with the subs too...

Why isn't gg on your list? I don't remember anyone doing a better job on Geass than then Syndicate AKA Shinsen has a rep for bad translations, but I don't know if that affected their 24-25 subs at all.

Anyway, here's Code Geass - 24-25 - [gg]. It was well seeded (500+) when I copied the link.

@narutosharingan: I never meant to imply that anyone not knowing details about fansubbing was an idiot, however I can't see how anyone who would use the flv player to watch their mkvs could be fully informed about other options. Not having information and not being able to comprehend information are too different things. Now, if you came back and said you couldn't figure out CCCP, then I would think you were an idiot.