Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Team Medical Dragon

Chapter 114 [Batoto]

-------

Hopefully, Kihara can start developing his character from his chapter. Despite being an asshole at times, it's a bit sad to see him be a victim in these events...
    Last edited by enkoujin; Sun, 06-09-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    He should be happy that his mother was saved. In my opinion, that should be enough to balance out the plot karma.

Kirishima is my main focus of attention these last few chapters. While certainly portrayed as an adversary or 'bad person' sided with the corrupt medicine practices, his character has been fairly drastically sculpted these last few chapters. First, he is contented with his mediocre skill set to properly care for his patents, and will adjust their treatments to accommodate, then he reveals not a hate, but deep, genuine admiration for Asada and comes to peace with it. Lastly, until given evidence to the contrary, I believe he is trying to help grow the intern properly; an admirable goal.

I also smiled at his remark about making mistakes being a privilege of interns.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    He considers himself mediocre by contrast with Asada... but he seems to be quite skilled.
    When faced with such a genius, he lost confidence and wanted to create himself a secure zone, when he probably has room for progress.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Chapter 115 [Batoto]

----------

EDIT: Okay, I thought it was cool that Kihara somewhat redeemed his character. But was it really necessary to put down his mask? He's going to be in deeper shit than he already is with Noguchi.

Agreed. This is TMD's version of a dramatic death scene.

Chapter 116 [Batoto]

-----

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
    Last edited by enkoujin; Sat, 06-22-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Yeah... that was more awkward than intended, I believe.

Chapter 118 [Batoto]
    Chapter 119 [Batoto]
    Chapter 120 [Batoto]

Hahaha, the last thing on my mind if I was performing surgery on a guy would be the adverse side effect of erectile dysfunction on him...

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    And that's at least one of the reasons you're not a surgeon...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

You're right.

I mean I would do my very best to see that my patients wouldn't suffer from any adverse side effects of the surgery, but if I was in a strenuous situation like that where the patient was leaking a shit load of blood everywhere and I've only got one fix, erectile dysfunction would be the last of my worries. It's a simple trade-off - a healthy sex life or your life (and possibly becoming impotent).

Chapter 121 [Batoto]

Shit just got real.

I'm guessing some protocol is about to get side-stepped.

I was a bit lost during the last couple chapters...We go from maternal discrimination to a flashback of people I don't recognize and... spies?

Flashbacks in the most recent chapter seem to be about Masaykuki (Noguchi's son) and Katou's previous relationship. He still likes her, but he already has a wife that he's committed to. Unfortunately, he wants to divorce his current wife because they've been having miscarriages and/or abnormal pregnancies.

And yeah, there's a lot of gossip in the workplace. It's small talk with co-workers, but the small talk does have a lot of career consequences. Since there's a huge pressure in such a competitive workplace, it's easy to see why other non-familial doctors have contempt for familial ones if they're not pulling their own weight because the non-familial doctors would rather have family themselves.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. I must have been out of it or skipped a segway chapter somewhere to get so lost.

A rock and a hard place indeed, if even Kaito is councelling confused/conflicted pregnant women with 'Why no protection?'