Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 141

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 141

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

That was intimate...
    I see they're filling again but I hope it turns out to be serious, like Ichigo finding out the Arrancar took her away and going balastic and being able to maintain that darn hollow in him for longer then 11 sec.
    Ya know, a little life in the series...

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

It almost felt like they would just stopped it (I almost thought the were since there were no previews). Anyway, this was a pretty good cross roads ep, but now it's either filler again or they start up the current arc manga arc.

Wow what an emotional ep, a pretty deep look into Inoue on this one. I'm not an overly emotional guy, but they almost got me at the end there. If this was filler, then the writers for bleach did a fantastic job. I never for a second thought it wasn't a part of the manga plot while i was watching. Who ever is in charge over in Narutoland needs to try and steal some writers from Bleach so that maybe they can start throwing some quality stuff like this into their episodes.

That's cause it's not filler.

In that case then i'd say they did an excellent job capturing the mood with the music and such. A good non-action episode, no preview for next week though. I'm guessing they'll realize she's gone and ichigo will freak out. looking forward to it.

What was written in the notebook at the end? "Good bye __something__ days"???

Good bye halcyon days.

Halcyon is a term that originates from the Greek myth of Alcyone. It is used most often to mean golden or marked by peace and prosperity. For example, "a golden era" or "those halcyon days".

That was the name of a previous episode wasn't it? Or was it this one?

Aw, that was sweet.

I always kind of wondered if Inoue had a thing for Ichigo. I could ever quite be sure one way or the other though. This show has always been very subtle about those kinds of things.

I wonder the same thing about Rukia alot of the time. I get the feeling that she might, and that they just don't show it.

It's all played very close to the vest.

I thought it was boring. I skipped through most of the ep. Guess I'm not into that character development thing too much :P Though ofcourse I knew what was going to happen since I read the manga, I'd have watched it if I didn't. Anyway quite some filler content in this ep already, but much better done than in Naruto, much more sensible. I do hope they stick to the manga now, it would be extremely annoying to have another filler arc when they only finished the last one three eps ago.

Great episode. I really hope they won't go into fillers again. It doesn't feel like the right time. I don't know how far the manga is ahead, but I guess it's unavoidable to start fillers again.

very touching episode, i especially like "5 lives ... born in 5 towns...5 careers ....to love the same person 5 times..."
    i agree with darth ender that romance has been very subtle thus far in the seris, which made it very surprising that orihime choose ichigo to say goodbye to, when i heard uloqihora tell her that she could say goodbye to only 1 person, i straight away assumed that she would choose tatsuke.
    i dont usually like episodes with too much romantic influence, but some romance adds character and scope to a show, and i think bleach was somewhat lacking in that regard befor this.
    looks like we have the makings of a four way love quad-rangle now with ichigo in the middle and rukia, orihime, and tatsuke (i've always thought that Ichigo had a thing for tatsuke). i hope the romance doesn't degerate into a "i must save the woman i love from the bad guys" kind of story, i like how the relationship seems to be 1 sided atm.

Good ep. It didn't quite touch me, but I think it was a sterling effort by the writing staff. I would give it a B+ for effort and a B for actual result. Its nice to see that at least the writers still give a damn about character development despite being so far in to the story of the manga. Totally unlike Shippudden, where all we see is people looking at Naruto ranting and thinking wow, my life is so screwed up.

I hope they continue with the manga. Though I havn't read it, it seems as though the story is getting to a very interesting phase.

can anyone who reads the manga tell us ,r we getting very close or not yet to the manga?coz if so there will be another filler arc soon

Quote Originally Posted by anime nomad
    i agree with darth ender that romance has been very subtle thus far in the seris, which made it very surprising that orihime choose ichigo to say goodbye to, when i heard uloqihora tell her that she could say goodbye to only 1 person, i straight away assumed that she would choose tatsuke.
    Honestly, I was the exact oppisite. I had a feeling she would go straight to ichigo, but I was suprised for a moment when it looked like she really was going to say goodbye to tatsuke. Although, either person would have been satisfactory to me.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    wait, people here didn't know that Inoue was in love with Ichigo? What about the whole thing with her crying and talking to Matsumoto at the beginning of this arc? It is nice though, that people hold their emotions in in this show. It's subtle in a way, I suppose, but I thought they had some very heavy hinting that Inoue loved Ichigo...

The opening of this episode was perfect. After the fights and Ulquiorra's ultimatium, she's just trying to keep from falling apart, worrying about everyday shit and making it so that others don't suffer. I thought that part was pretty intense. I also loved the "shot-reverse shot" sequence where Inoue calls out for Tatsuki and you get Tatsuki's POV, but Inoue just isn't there. The end was pretty sad too. Pretty good writing.

The bandage thing and Yumichika's mummy thing was, however, simply not funny. Also, Hitsugaya needs to shut the fuck up and actually do something. Fucking twerp is always thinking and crossing his arms, but he's still failed more than every character...

Inoue's one of those rare 'weak' female characters that I actually like. It's not hard to be all ditzy, shyly and secretly in love with the main character, not a good fighter and not be an absolute hateable character.

Did anyone else think Ichigo's sisters and dad sounded weird in this episode? Maybe it's been so long since they've been in the show.... I almost thought it was different VAs... Also, that one shot really shows how unproportionate Rukia is. Her head is literally almost the same size as her upper body...

also, I hear talk of MORE filler and that makes me absurdly mad. They couldn't have scraped out the past, what? five or six latest episode and put them with the first Arrancar part? That's not taking a break to let the manga get ahead; it's freaking jerking our goddamn chains.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    can anyone who reads the manga tell us ,r we getting very close or not yet to the manga?coz if so there will be another filler arc soon

I think they have plenty of stuff to work with.

well the hell was up with the bandage scene?

at the end of the last ep ikkaku and yumichika didn't have a scratch on them.

either way it wasn't even funny.

the rest of the ep was great, though.

It was a nice episode but it would've more poignant if it wasn't so obvious that Ichigo and co are going to rush to the rescue.

Do love the tenative almost kiss momment, I'm really hoping that from this point on they'll just kick off the Hueco Mundo arc.

For all you anime watchers I hope you don't think I'm spoiling the obvious seeing how the opening theme song has practically outlined the entire thing for quite some time now.

Basically anime/manga's in an awkward position right now. My guess is that the hueco mundo arc in the manga is about to come to a close hopefully in the next few weeks, then it'll end soon giving the anime enough time to finish up then once that's over go over to fillers.

Kind of like how they started animating the naruto/sasuke chase arc before it had reached it's resolution in the manga.

Funny thing is that the one piece anime/ manga is in a similar position. Guess all we can do is wait and see what happens.