Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 141

can anyone who reads the manga tell us ,r we getting very close or not yet to the manga?coz if so there will be another filler arc soon
    The manga's still on the current arc that the anime is on, so I'm pretty sure fillers will appear again, though i wonder if bleach may have a surprise multi chapter release or something. Time will tell i guess.

Is the Bleach manga not that far ahead of the anime, or is that just a really long arc?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    The Bleach team are bad about condensing 2-3 manga chapters into one episode. Though it's so much more fluid and exciting that way, they run out of material quickly.

The Orihime arc is one long ass arc though. At least it's seemed that way.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

@Naratasho
    From the chapter corresponding to what the anime showed in episode 141 to the most recent manga chapter there are ~52 chapters. For comparison Ichigo and co were in Soul Society for 110 chapters (from exiting the gate Urahara made to entering the one the Shinigami made) I can't remember how many episodes they were in SS in the anime but I think it was around 42, which includes the throw away Don Kanonji episode.

To date there have been 84 (83 if you ignore the Don Kanonji and the Karukura Sentai episode) episodes of Bleach actually inspired by the manga out of 141 total, that's a little under 60%