Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Chapter 371

Nope, and that's why I think that when Itachi finally does spill the beans about what is really going on, both Naruto and Sasuke will be present.

Interesting possibility of a three man team of Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto.

Maybe Pain is wearing a fake headband, to make it look like he is from the village.

Man, this upcoming battle with Jiraiya v Konan and Pain is going to be good and just as crazy as the last characters with the plot also.

I hope Jiraiya can get past this, I don't want him dying.

Just because you wear the headband doesnt mean that you were born there. In most cases it is probable. But I am sure that someone could leave one village and live in another, and then Cut threw the headband of their current village when they are drafted into the Akatsuki

And Yeah, no dying Jiraiya!

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Hmmm...I know Assertn is vehemently against this, but i also think that the body might belong to Deidara, even though it looks a bit different. IT could be possible that whatever technique he uses distorts the appearance (nothing you couldnt fix with Henge no jutsu)..but who knows; im sure we'll find out soon.

Student
    Deidara blew up into tiny little pieces.

I think Pein is most likely using the host bodies they have kept while capturing the tailed beasts.

Pein is probably a woman as well since he/she can change bodies.

grrbrr's theory makes sense.

Since they have captured 7 Bijuu I believe at this point and the Sanbi didn't have a host and we all know Gaara got away so the numbers add up 5 jinchuriki + his original body.

The fallen Akatsuki doesn't make sense since Deidara was blown to bits, Hidan is buried and Kakuzu's body is in the leaf village and Sasori didn't have one to begin with in the first place.

There is, of course, a chance that this is merely a transformation jutsu.

But I doubt it.