Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 291

Bleach Chapter 291

Beach 291 Raw (MQ)

This chapter was somewhat surprising, Enjoy.
    Last edited by Tsukasa; Fri, 09-14-2007 at 02:24 PM.

nell better turn out to be badass and not remain a whiny bitch

that's the only thing that could remotely save this situation.

I'm not even gonna bother to read that, with those fuckfaces watermarking half the page on every page.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animus
    I'm not even gonna bother to read that, with those fuckfaces watermarking half the page on every page.
    I should have just taken your word for it, i just skimmed a few pages and that is pure crap. I would think a subbing group would want people to read their work, not just ruin the manga chapters they're scanlating.

*waiting for a real group to scanlate*

Blog Entries
    Not a scanlation, but a much better raw from jojohot than the one OP posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Download List
    Edited! Got bored and decided to play with the formatting on the link. >.>
    Last edited by Barumonk; Fri, 09-14-2007 at 02:03 PM.

ok so nell is a badass and is on the third seat of the espada...i want to see what will ichigo do after this...will she gets the fourth also? and how will ichigo power up to save everyone...well he can get everyone including inoue out of hueco mondo and then just go to soul society and prepare for an all out war...vaizard shinigami espadas...aizen sousuke...damn these animes get more and more twisted

well, Neriel continues Yourichi's tradition of starting up with a super speed step and then rescuing Ichigo's ass.

I'm guessing that Peecsho and the other dude (infinite slick) are her 'special arrnacers squad', and when neriel gets them together, she can strategize herself some uber combo of asskicking, probably strong enough to beat even #2 ("Who does number two work for?").
    also, the Cero eating seems to be a unique trait of her, maybe it's like Uruhara's Cero dispellment and maybe it's another form of absorbation, but it isn't new to them...

Speaking of Uru and Yor,do you think those two know Neriel? maybe she was a shinigami that first met the Hogokyou and through that turned hollowlike (quicker transformation than the Vaizard thing), so she went undercover spying for them?

also, she has a nice, round pair of tits, GO NELL!

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    #3 ! I think this chapter made up for alot of recent sucking in the bleach manga universe. Still no sign of where the series is going, but I think thats a very good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    #3 ! I think this chapter made up for alot of recent sucking in the bleach manga universe. Still no sign of where the series is going, but I think thats a very good thing.
    I second that. I didnt know how I was going to feel about her power up. But I dig it. Her being the Number 3 and all. Good shit!

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

I admit, Ichigo getting saved was pretty predictable, but i didnt expect it to be Nel, I thought it would be a Vizard or maybe a Captain. Anyway Nelriel is pretty badass.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

She's kinda hawt. Looked a lot better than she did at the end of 290.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    well, Neriel continues Yourichi's tradition of starting up with a super speed step and then rescuing Ichigo's ass.

I'm guessing that Peecsho and the other dude (infinite slick) are her 'special arrnacers squad', and when neriel gets them together, she can strategize herself some uber combo of asskicking, probably strong enough to beat even #2 ("Who does number two work for?").
    also, the Cero eating seems to be a unique trait of her, maybe it's like Uruhara's Cero dispellment and maybe it's another form of absorbation, but it isn't new to them...

Speaking of Uru and Yor,do you think those two know Neriel? maybe she was a shinigami that first met the Hogokyou and through that turned hollowlike (quicker transformation than the Vaizard thing), so she went undercover spying for them?

also, she has a nice, round pair of tits, GO NELL!

You sure she ate the Cero? It seemed to me that she blocked it with her hand, then she made her own Cero.

Anyways, I hope that Neriel doesn't turn back into a little chick.

Yeah, she ate it. You can clearly see her block it with her hand first, then see it go into her mouth completely, before she releases one of her own from her mouth.

I have a feeling Nel will revert back, they'll probably use some excuse that since her mask is partially broken or something she can't retain that form for too long.

Once Nell was reveled to be a former Espada it was easy to deduce that she would be the one to save Ichigo from his current opponent.

The problem I have though is why would Espada 5 even try to fight Nell when he knows she is so much more powerful. This is a huge flaw in the storyline in my view. Why not try to kill her in her weaker form before she can transform and then just kick Ichigo's ass?

I hope that this arc ends after this fight (and Ichigo and Nell saving the rest of team Ichigo) and that they return to the real world or Soul Society for the remainder of their training. Ichigo should probably stay behind if the other's on hiis team do end up going to soul society so that he can finish his trainng with the Vizards. I think that the old General is going to have to be a part of this battle cause he is the only one that might stand a chance against Aizen. I also wonder how Uruhara and Ichigo's father will play in the coming battle. Lastly, Inohue may end up being one of the most powerful characters yet to be unveiled with her ability to modify time.....maybe we will see her learn to use that power as an attack instead of just as a form of healing.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Yeah, she ate it. You can clearly see her block it with her hand first, then see it go into her mouth completely, before she releases one of her own from her mouth.

I have a feeling Nel will revert back, they'll probably use some excuse that since her mask is partially broken or something she can't retain that form for too long.
    I needed to look at one panel more closely, she indeed ate it.

Nell may be #3 epada but remember she was probably kicked out and replaced by someone better so that's why the #5 guy's still fighting her seeing how I guess the current espada rooster is probably stronger then some of the ex-espada members (i.e. just like those guys Ichigo and co finished off earlier in the arc who were all ex-espada.

That being said, she seemed to be #3 when Noitora was around so she was stronger than Noitora then and there's no reason for him to be stronger now. Also, remember that Grimmjaw was able to "beat" Ulquiora, so even if they are higher ranked that doesn't mean they don't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    That being said, she seemed to be #3 when Noitora was around so she was stronger than Noitora then and there's no reason for him to be stronger now. Also, remember that Grimmjaw was able to "beat" Ulquiora, so even if they are higher ranked that doesn't mean they don't stand a chance.
    He didnt really beat him, just contained him. Speaking of which hes been like that for a while now right? I wonder if Nel will end up having to fight him for Ichigo too.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

I think she didn't Cero him, but used the taste of his cero to target him with some homming pollar 'negation' beam (like the one the menos use to bust out thier friends from trouble). it doesn't even matter, but that's the impression I'm getting.

also, Nell has at least one form of leveling up to show us before she can become ineffectual - her usage of the two dummies.